Post what's on your mind now

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby Zucca » Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Sweat, baby sweat.
It is so damn humid in here because of the forest fires in Russia.
I am NaN!
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Rasi, Kouvola, Finland

Postby Wing-0 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:04 pm

Huh... My cat gave birth... And it was a mess... Two live cats are seemingly okay, but two died. One before I got there and the fourth one was coming out backwards and the mother was exhausted and couldn't deliver it alive. The corpse stuck out of her mothers' vagina for around three hours. I looked all over for tips on managing this on the net but didn't fina any. When I gave up, and went to check, I noticed the mother making one final push, so I quickly grabbed the dead kitten, pulled and voilá... dead cat with extra placenta.

I barfed into my mouth, swallowed and then took the corpses away much to the pleasure of the mother...

Now the final trial comes... Noon...
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby BenoitRen » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Poor kitties. :(

...But two kitties made it! They must be sooo cute! ^_^
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
User avatar
BenoitRen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3120
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby Semix » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:12 pm

I love cats. Anyway I'm going on holiday to Antigua (East Carribian) tomorrow morning, and im upset my higurashi manga didn't arrive before i leave
Image
User avatar
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: UK-Kent

Postby Zucca » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:57 am

Image

I feel lazy now. Soooo lazy...
I am NaN!
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Rasi, Kouvola, Finland

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:59 pm

School just started today. I enter at 8 AM and get out at... 8 PM... OH, FRAK... I have free hours in between to study, rest, do my job and eat, but damn, I'll have to employ most of my weekends for work...

This semester is looking stressful, although probably nowhere near the last two ones.
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Wing-0 » Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Well, my cat's second surviving pipsqueak died a few days ago, and the she (my cat) apparently ate it in order to avoid letting it rot (a practice by mamals) and attract infections or something.

I took a good look at the LAST surviving kitten and the decimation of its siblings either by birth defects, birth difficulties or whatever killed the last one seems to have proven beneficial for this one. The little critter is growing by leaps and bounds, shows a tremendous amount of strength, a good movement coordination, having opened its eyes today, and an increasing appetite, which only spells a larger probability of survival.

I will start thinking of a name for the little surviving monster.
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Headbanging

Postby Wing-0 » Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:29 am

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGHHH!!!

My luck just doesn't improve... Today was an AWFUL day.

I have a cold after being caught in a brief rainfall last friday, so I stayed here all morning, working on my translation job instead of going to school, feeling sick, annoyed and angry. Then, at 2:15, I decide that I just can't have any more of being in here and decide to go and submit the work I did for a checkup. I park my car, walk to the office of my supervisor, submit the documents and walk to the parking lot. A woman crashed my car with her huge ass pickup. "I know, I know, it was my fault, please excuse me. Let's wait for the insurance agents to come so we can be on our way." An hour passed, then thirty minutes and the agent finally showed up, chatting with his "Blackberry" cellphone. FFFFFFFFFFRAAAAAAAAK!!!

He checks the things, makes a report or whatever it is called, asks for my version of the facts, then the woman, then the security guard, then another security guard, then I have to call a cousin of mine who fixes cars' whatever you call the cover, which is not a big deal in functionality, but Oh! gee, it turns out that my left headlight IS broken, and if I go around with a broken headlight, I can get my ass dragged to the closest police station to get abused by corrupt cops, so I decide to ask my cousin to take me home, he does so kindly, and when I arrive home, my brother is there, watching TV and tells me:

"Dude. Right after you left, we got a call from the mail office."

"A call?" I ask.

"Yeah. They got your package, but their warehouse caught on fire this morning. The parcel aunt Maria sent you went up in flames. Sorry."

I just stood there, dumbstruck, screamed in anger, hit a table, hurt my hand in the process and then went to wash my head to calm down.

ARGH!!!
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Cuber » Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:48 am

I have a dentist appointment later.. :(
Cuber
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:40 pm
Location: South East England

Re: Headbanging

Postby Zucca » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:43 am

WING-0 sorted wrote:*blahblahblahandonemoreblah*
I just stood there, dumbstruck, screamed in anger, hit a table, hurt my hand in the process and then went to wash my head to calm down.

ARGH!!!
...as long as the surviving kitty is ok. ^^
I am NaN!
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Rasi, Kouvola, Finland

Postby Wing-0 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:11 am

Been busy as hell this last week and will be until the next one... At least I'm not shaking in fear of getting my ass sued by parents who believe I'm a danger to their already sociopatic children.

On the nice end, I was dragged (initially) to a bar by my coworkers and bosses. I ended up liking that joint and woke up hung over (only slightly). It's a good place to drink beer... AND NO CIGARETTE SMOKE IN THE NO SMOKING AREA!!!

I also watched a video of Hatsune Miku's Thanks Giving Day concert. HOLY CRAP... It was freaking awesome. The way they managed to make Miku appear on stage with the musicians was simple, yet highly ingenious.

My miniature cat finally started walking out of the nest (or whatever it is called).The little demon child is healthy, which is good news, after the decimation of its siblings...
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Semix » Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:29 pm

Im angry about how im having so much homework now ive gone back into year 10 (GCSE stuff) and it means im spending all day working. School working then homework, havnt been on the ps3 this week :/ I get tons of drama coursework
Image
User avatar
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: UK-Kent

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:34 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Disposable PeaGuy.

FEED ME TROLL

EDIT: Now I'm GAY
Image
User avatar
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: Bristol, England, UK

Postby Wing-0 » Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:25 am

?????
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby skymandr » Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:53 am

Idiotic egotists...
User avatar
skymandr
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 329
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:59 pm
Location: Sweden

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 97 guests