RMXP Scripts

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

RMXP Scripts

Postby LegoMuskCat » Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:26 am

Okay, I'm no coder, and I dunno of any here who're dedicated to RMXP. :p For those of you who can't code or don't have the time/patience for it, I'm making this topic to share interesting pre-made things for PS fangame usage. ^_^

NOTE: I've decided to just edit this post until people take interest in this topic. From what I've gathered, most people don't seem to have much interest in RMXP.

EDIT: I'll look for scripts if anyone is interested. Drop me a PM!
Last edited by LegoMuskCat on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
LegoMuskCat
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby HTD » Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Amazing, might switch to XP now.
HTD
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby LegoMuskCat » Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:58 pm

I had honestly considered making some kinda "Phantasy Starter Kit", though the pun in the name should be fairly obvious. :p

First post is updated, though I am still looking at this script. It's very flexible, which makes me happy enough. :D
LegoMuskCat
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby HTD » Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Yeah I've already started work on importing The battle script with a caterpillar system and a menu system kind of like PS.
So far no conflicts, will work on the panorama map settings.

Then go through the entire scripts and try and see what needs changing and implementing.
This should take a month or so to get something ready.
Thank you.
HTD
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:27 am

You're quite welcome. ^_^ I'll leave it up to you, then.

My biggest goal with this thread is to help out people, in some way. Though I'm still trying to find a decent menu to use. Have you found one already? I'd be interested to see which script you're using. :)

On another note, I was looking at a pixelmovement script, and found it to be too buggy, despite the awesomeness that is free movement. At least with scripts like this, for every one you see, there are at least 2-3 more on the 'net somewhere.
LegoMuskCat
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Tanith » Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:21 am

Tsu wrote:I had honestly considered making some kinda "Phantasy Starter Kit", though the pun in the name should be fairly obvious. :p

First of all, I like the pun. :)

Second, this is a really good idea and I could see it being useful for those who want a quicker and easier start to making a PS game.

And I hardly ever used the macros, so I wouldn't miss them.
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius

Return to Fan stuff