Phantasy Star: OFF-line plug

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Phantasy Star: OFF-line plug

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:34 am

Well, my fanfic is now out of the single entry status it was. I guess it's time to start plugging a little.

If someone wants to read, it's over there in the fanfic section.

Warning: Some characters have mouths that would be envied by a sewer when comparing their cleanliness...

The plot starts a bit slowly, but by the third one, it starts moving ahead. I'm currently writing the fifth part. I intend to cover the story of the first part of PSO, and if possible, the second.

Please do check it when you get the time.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby carlsojos » Mon Jan 24, 2011 3:42 am

You ain't joking when you say it's a dirty story. It's almost of the caliber that I would normally associate with those forms that ask you to input your birthday to see if you're old enough to view the content of the page. I also can't remember the last time I laughed so many times in such a short period. Excellent work!
carlsojos
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby augmentedfourth » Mon Jan 24, 2011 10:53 pm

I'm so glad you finally started this thread, I was about to start it for you! :P I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard while reading a fanfic. If you have a whole plot in mind, great! If not, I really don't mind just reading about this team wandering around Ragol, getting into all sorts of trouble... :lol:
augmentedfourth
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Wing-0 » Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:34 am

Thanks to both of you.

Yes, I do have a basic arc planned, but I add/modify/improvise some things as I go along to avoid making it too stiff. The main idea is to do a sort of "retelling" of the main story of PSO, but not everything through the perspective of what one would have seen while playing the game. There will be some deviations and liberties taken when telling the story. Also, some of the missions that lend themselves more to both advancing the story and other not so... sane ideas of mine will be featured... But sadly, not all.

Just try to keep an open mind. And I hope you like the characters.
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator

Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Return to Fan stuff