BenoitRen wrote:
Please quit smoking. I do not enjoy the scent of cigarette smoke while I'm waiting for the bus or the train. It's been about 20 years since it has become public knowledge that Smoking Is Bad For You, yet a lot of you teenagers started to and keep smoking like brainless idiots. You can't tell me you didn't know.
The part about teenagers smoking is annoying me now, so many people in my year (Friend or not) are smoking, I lent a girl £8 recently for a fine (she got for going on a train without a ticket) and everyone after told me she would spent it on "fags". It only gets worse when we walked to ice skating WITH SCHOOL, during school hours and a few people stayed back for a smoke on the walk up.
Smoking disgusts me, and it annoys me the person who I'm jokingly facebook married to does it (the girl I lent money to :L), as well as so many other people. Ugh :/







