Post what's on your mind now

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:24 pm

My goddaughter called me after preschool, and told me she was home, and she learned her ABCs in English perfectly up to S, made 2 little friends, misses me and is happy to hear my voice, and promises to call every day so I don't worry. ♥ x 10000!
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Postby Wing-0 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:14 am

♥ IS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND!!

Sorry, I couldn't resist...

Aaaaaanyway, I came back feeling really tired. I couldn't sleep last night and ended up dozing off in one of my classes. SHIT! I hate dozing off! Now I don't understand ANYTHING of what the teacher explained... I'll have to ask someone tomorrow...
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

zzzzzzZzzzZZZ

Postby Zucca » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:47 am

I never get enough sleep. X.x
I am NaN!
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Rasi, Kouvola, Finland

Postby Wing-0 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:14 pm

I went to the post office to pick my parcel with my preorder of Valkyria of the Battlefield 3 and Macross Triangle Frontier. I tested the discs in my PSP. Both run despite my Custom Firmware. I guess that little patch I installed more than a year and a half ago was to enable free running of discs, not ISOs after all. Yay! Now I can store the ISOs in case something happens or I just feel like letting the discs "rest".

ANYHOW... I just turned the sad face of a lady into a happy one.

While walking home from the post office, I saw a BEAUTIFUL lady. DROP. DEAD. GORGEOUS.

So, since I'm a man, and when under influence of my hormones my frontal lobe (brain) just gives an output of zero, I began staring at the lady... Like a complete brainless idiot. I didn't even notice I was staring like that. My brain just went DEAD on me and my most primitive -life support system- took over.

I was like "DURR HURR HURR DERP DERP DERP... PRETTY... DUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHH..."

Then I noticed she looked kind of sad... As I noticed that, she caught me staring like a moron.

"Can I help you?"

Then my brain rebooted itself and my higher functions began working again. Think about Windows after a huge crash. I just thought "HOLY SHIT!! SHE CAUGHT ME STARING!! THINK OF A WAY TO ESCAPE!! NOW!!"

A few seconds later, with a noticeable delay, my brain planned a whole, dumb strategy with a line to say. "Oh, I'm sorry. It wasn't my intention to stare. I just couldn't help but notice that you look wonderful."

"HOLY CRAP!!" I started telling myself. "IS THAT THE BEST YOU COULD COME UP WITH, YOU NINCOMPOOP!?"

Then the pretty lady stopped looking all that sad, blushed and thanked me for the comment.

"I only describe what I see" My second line may have broken the illusion of a thinking brain inside my skull, but hey... At least I got away safely!

I officially promote my hypothalamus to the rank of a thinking part of the brain...

.........On second thought, I'd better not...
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Wing-0 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:33 am

YES!!! YES!!! Now I finally know the name and composer of the best classical music ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO ... ature=fvwp
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby carlsojos » Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:36 am

Went bowling tonight. My high game: 81. My low game: 24. I'm not consistent about anything....
Image
User avatar
carlsojos
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:50 pm
Location: Even if I knew where I was, would I tell you?

Re:

Postby Tanith » Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:58 pm

WING-0 wrote:YES!!! YES!!! Now I finally know the name and composer of the best classical music ever!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B0CyOAO ... ature=fvwp


That can only be followed up with this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqg3l3r_DRI



Edit: In other news, I was requested to write a story for a piece of artwork at deviantart. I'm really excited, but nervous, too, as the piece is fairly macabre. I haven't written macabre yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something. The story will have to wait until I'm done writing two pieces for a friend, so I have some time to think it over. I am grinning so wide knowing someone likes my writing enough to request a story.
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
User avatar
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Location: Landen

Postby Wing-0 » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:21 pm

You have great taste in music.
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Sun Mar 06, 2011 3:33 am

My misspent youth greeted me today. I was rocking and rolling. The cause? Semenai de kesanai de makenai de dare datte motteru hazu yuzurenai mono!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ci6icQ3OGg
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Postby Wing-0 » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:04 am

Dat the opening for Outlaw Star? No, I haven't seen the video. I can't open Youtube ATM...
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:21 am

That is correct, good sir!
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Missagh » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:51 pm

the shinigami eyes
-- Missagh Alami, webmaster of Phantasy Star Cave.
User avatar
Missagh
The Administrator
The Administrator
 
Posts: 1192
Joined: Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:16 am
Location: Sweden and UK

Re:

Postby Tanith » Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:19 pm

WING-0 wrote:You have great taste in music.


So do you, good sir.

One for the road:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DNGMoMNLRY
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
User avatar
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Location: Landen

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Crap. I hate it when clients don't respond to emails even though we need them to. Frick. Now it's mea culpa even though it's their fault for not responding when they should have. Frick.
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Mar 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Aaaaaaaaaaaah... Awesome... I have an atomic diarrhea... I dunno which of the things I ate yesterday screwed me... But they screwed me really well... My butt burns...

I bet I can reach Mach 1 by myself. No need for boosters.
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 114 guests

cron