Phantasy Star 3 RM2K Town Chipset

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Phantasy Star 3 RM2K Town Chipset

Postby Sain Cai » Tue Mar 15, 2011 2:02 am

* As shown on Phantasy Star Chronicles

I am creating a game that is very loosely based on Phantasy Star 3, using some graphics ripped from the game. I created a town chipset that still needs a little fine tuning (shop signs need to have transparent backgrounds instead of shaded). Its pretty easy to put together a town exactly like the PS3 towns. This chipset was made for RPG Maker 2K, as the ease allows my children to create their own games.

I havent seen any chipsets specifically for PS3 anywhere (including the Charas project), so figured to try my hand at this.
Phantasy Star Chronicles: Rebuilding my PS site/community: http://holywar.namepad.net
Sain Cai
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Re: Phantasy Star 3 RM2K Town Chipset

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:02 pm

This is cool :D I love it when people do fan-stuff like this! I could've used this awhile back, but unfortunately I already have it all done and ripped. :(
LegoMuskCat
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Tanith » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:34 am

Dreamer wrote:This is cool :D I love it when people do fan-stuff like this! I could've used this awhile back, but unfortunately I already have it all done and ripped. :(

And it's awesome! :D
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby LegoMuskCat » Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Thanks! :D
LegoMuskCat
Scorpius
Scorpius

Postby Sain Cai » Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:24 am

I reuploaded the image, as I totally forgot to add the Layan Castle portcullis. I will be creating the Layan and Orakian castles now, I know its not a big deal but still :P
Phantasy Star Chronicles: Rebuilding my PS site/community: http://holywar.namepad.net
Sain Cai
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby rodrigo » Sun Mar 20, 2011 1:36 pm

there are some ripped ps3 chipsets on raja adventure.... including dungeons ...fell free to use them...and they work for rm2k
rodrigo
Blastoid
Blastoid

Postby Sain Cai » Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:54 pm

I took a look at the Raja adventure. Looks preety nice, but I see the chipset for the town has the buildings where you cannot enter the door one one space (uses 2 spaces). You can see by the pics I have extended the housing to allow for the hero to enter the house normally (see new thread)

Great work by him though.
Sain Cai
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Return to Fan stuff