Phantasy star 2.5 Fallen Planet Help

Discuss/post fan stuff (images, fictions, games...)

Phantasy star 2.5 Fallen Planet Help

Postby ZYW19 » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:18 pm

I have no idea where to find this "skull of darkfalz" to get past that woman into the cave, I'm guessing its in the governers back room but I beleive Ive talked to everyone,everywhere and I have no idea what to do!

Id appreciate help from anyone who has played this game... thanks!
ZYW19
Pinchant
Pinchant

Postby BenoitRen » Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:38 pm

It's been a long time, but I vaguely remember that you had to give the Governor something to get that skull.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Postby ZYW19 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 12:48 am

the gov never initates dialogue about any item so im really at a loss...either i missed something or the game bugged on me..

Anyone else have an idea???
ZYW19
Pinchant
Pinchant

Postby neosildrake » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:45 pm

I dunno if you already solved this problem. You first have to gp to Loan and get Dune, the Captain of the Guards there, to join you. (pay the damn 50 meseta and get it over with!) when you return to Governor Talis you find a new chara in front of the mansion. Talk to him. Seems that Jams pawned off the Govs pendant at the pawn shop (the one with the PSII tool-shop sign) in Loar. Go back to Loar and buy the Pendant (costs you 2000 mesetas). Now return to Gov. Talis, use the pendant and then speak with her. She's happy to heve it back and allows Jams to go to the back (The guard blocking the path will step aside.). In the chest is the Skull of Darkfalz. Go to the cave, use the skull and talk to Jana - voila - entance free.

Did you know that the Guardtower (Maintower) in Jams homecity has a chest (the green one right - were the Enterprise-model-drone is crusing) that gives you 100.000 meseta and 10.000 experience EVERY TIME you touch it? There are a few other instances in the game when you get more EXP-points then you should. F.e. bring the little girl back to her papa (the bouncer quest from the bar in Loar). Talk to him - multiple times. You get EXP-reward every time you talk to him... or at least twice.

I too have a question. Or rather 2 questions about this game.

1. I got the Underwater Map, but what do I do with it. It's greyed out, even thou it wasn't in the first place. I didn't use it either. I went back to an earlier saved game and got the Map again, now usable. I used it but it only teleported me out of the building. It's now greyed out again. What should I do? Also, it seems I have gotten a Passport from somewhere (I haven't had one before) that too is greyed out.

2. I don't know how to get a Roadpass for Caminet City. The guy in Caminet Spaceport says that a friend of his in Epi has one. In Epi the guy tells me that I have to find some Baker that sells short cakes and get him to become friendly, but I cannot find this guy...
neosildrake
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Postby James Quinn » Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:22 pm

I created a youtube vid on how to retrieve the Roadpass. Check it out!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCa6L9WfXaQ
James Quinn
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Re: Phantasy star 2.5 Fallen Planet Help

Postby James Quinn » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:32 pm

Hey all! I am the creator of Fallen Planet. If anyone is still playing the game, I have recorded a full walk through on Youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VK-jsb6b ... 0036FEEDAD

Also, Ill be checking back in on these boards regularly again, so If anyone has questions, please hit me up!
Thanks and I hope to be chatting soon!
James Quinn
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue

Return to Fan stuff