Post what's on your mind now

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby augmentedfourth » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:04 am

I'm not sure exactly what sort of audience reaction for you'll be going for, but all I will say is that if your goal is to get me to lust after this character, he should be clean-shaven. Even in the desert. :lol:
filthymindedandroids.blogspot.com - an incredibly Not Safe For Work blog

"A dirty book is rarely dusty." - unknown
User avatar
augmentedfourth
Blastoid
Blastoid
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 5:56 pm

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Apr 11, 2011 2:28 am

*eats cake because he hasn't eaten anything this whole day*

Ahem...

Most of the females I know like their men with a clean shave. They have the usually correct impression that a shaven face equals cleanliness.

One of them plucked one of my facial hairs and heard me scream and curse in three languages.

...It hurt like hell...
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Tanith » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:43 am

I like clean-shaven, but not a baby face. Sorry, call me petty, but men who don't really have the potential for facial hair... nah. Shave if you must, but I'd like to see a five o'clock shadow at the end of the day to let me know that yes, you are a man. :p My husband beards up so fast I call it his "noon o'clock shadow." He shaves, by the way. Though he's exhibited his potential for facial hair, he looks like a creep when he has a mustache/beard.

I do like a nicely-cropped beard on the right man. I don't have any hangups about perceived cleanliness. OUCH to pulling out random facial hair. I used to get my eyebrows waxed all the time, but lately they've gotten blonder and thinner (am I getting old? *scared*) and I don't have to shape them anymore.

a4th- Hee! I hadn't designed him to be the studmuffin of the story, but if you're also into insanely tall men (think between 6'9-6'11) then I'll keep him beard-free. ;)
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
User avatar
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Location: Landen

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby augmentedfourth » Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:48 am

Haha, I always say that my fiance gets 5:00 shadow at 9:00 in the morning. He told me once that he once grew it out in college and it grew in...orange (the rest of his hair is brown). You can sort of see it starting in his sideburns. As he has an identical twin brother, I have the benefit of knowing exactly what he'd look like with a goatee without him actually having to grow one. :lol:

The tallest guy I've ever dated was 6'5" (and I'm almost 5'4"). Works for me!
filthymindedandroids.blogspot.com - an incredibly Not Safe For Work blog

"A dirty book is rarely dusty." - unknown
User avatar
augmentedfourth
Blastoid
Blastoid
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Zucca » Mon Apr 11, 2011 3:03 pm

Image

Lol'd.
I am NaN!
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Rasi, Kouvola, Finland

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby LegoMuskCat » Mon Apr 11, 2011 5:51 pm

I dunno. Depending on the guy, I think facial hair can look really good. On some, however, they just don't look right without it... >.>
Image
User avatar
LegoMuskCat
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:05 am
Location: US of A

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:39 pm

I feel thwarted. I have the final chapter of Entwined Vigil done, and I can't upload it becase FF.net won't let me sign in. Dammit!
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby carlsojos » Mon Apr 11, 2011 8:58 pm

I was almost convinced to sign up there today, but that error is enough of an excuse not to.
Image
User avatar
carlsojos
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:50 pm
Location: Even if I knew where I was, would I tell you?

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Tue Apr 12, 2011 2:50 am

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's fixed now, so it was likely a database issue. Latest story up, and I be a tired mofo.
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Semix » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:01 am

Just got woken up, it was from a girl texting me, but still, as some of you know from the chatbox I was up past 3am waiting for youtube to upload. It's a crysis 2 walkthrough with dual commentary, we try and be funny:) Please have a look if you haven't, It would mean a lot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rEmR-W__iQA
Image
User avatar
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: UK-Kent

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:16 pm

Holy shiat. My salary. Holy shiat. *catatonic*
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby BenoitRen » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:24 pm

I wonder if the shoutbox doesn't make this thread obsolete...
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
User avatar
BenoitRen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3120
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Tue Apr 12, 2011 7:29 pm

Of course it doesn't. I like being able to find our massive arguments and such.
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:03 pm

I have to read a 400 page World Economic Report for work. Quickly. Joy.
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Wing Eye's PS parody comic

Postby Zucca » Sat Apr 16, 2011 9:36 am

I am NaN!
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Rasi, Kouvola, Finland

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 98 guests