New here, been with series since the start

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

New here, been with series since the start

Postby phantasydeka » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:45 pm

Grew up mostly a Sega boy, did get Snes in 1995 and a Nes in 1996 and had a C64 and ZX Spectrum growing up before that and was always into games(shame I started slowing down in my 20s and dont play much anymore)

I still own PS1, PS3, did own 2 but sold it in late 90s as was from a poor family and the £5 I got was 2 weeks pocket money from me, regret it these days.

I own Generation 1 import, played Online on Dreamcast V1 and 2(my first real console online gaming along with Quake 3 and played it for hours every day on dial up)

Other computers/consoles wise I grew up with text adventure games then Ultima on Master System, Illusion Of Time and Terranigma on Snes(no Final Fantasies in Europe till 7) Rings Of Power on Mega Drive then own most PS1 rpg imports like Valkyrie Profile, Suikoden(I own all of them bar handheld ones) all the Final Fantasies, Legend Of Dragoon, Wild Arms games, Xenogears.
phantasydeka
Pinchant
Pinchant

Re: New here, been with series since the start

Postby BenoitRen » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:59 am

Welcome to the board, phantasydeka! Remember to stock the fridge. I'd like some perolymate.

I also used to play Phantasy Star Online through a dial-up connection. Good times... The phone bill afterwards, on the other hand...
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
BenoitRen

Return to Introductions