<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Good rares? I already got a Flowen's Sword (3079) with 80% Dark. It was the first rare I ever found.<br>And now it keeps popping up! :@ <p>Except for Photon Drop, I have no need for what I'm getting now.<p>But thanks for the encouragement, I did need that.

<br>I did a regular Forest run (without Dragon), which had 3 Hildelts, but no Red Saber. Just a Yamato from a Bartle in Forest 1.<br>After that I have done 8 Fake in Yellow runs for a Pal Rappy, but haven't seen one. I'm hunting one in the hope that I'll get a Red Partisan, which I hope will make my hunt easier.<p>[size=small][Edit by Benoit on [TIME]1081881379[/TIME]][/size]<br></blockquote><p>Ever thought of piping for a Pal Rappy at the pre-last area? If your an Android I can immagine. It's boring too.<br>Bleh, enough questions. If I want to see a rare monster I pipe for them :p If I want to see a Hildetorr I would pipe for them in the last room of the quest with FOUR hildelts.