Why does america suck?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Why does america suck?

Postby gm2987 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:58 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by BluesX</i><p>God doesn't exist.<br></blockquote>Agreed, however you have to wonder if a god did exist why he is so stupid to ever make human's in the first place, we suck peroid.<br>
gm2987
 

Why does america suck?

Postby Arkhan » Sun Mar 06, 2005 1:11 am

America sucks, because narrow minded, egotistical jackoffs run the show. Our president could be outsmarted by a 9 year old in a Speak and Spell competition, and 90% of our youth wont graduate because str8 pimpin', and smokin dope is higher on the agenda....I blame MTV for corrupting the youth, which in turn goes to corrupt the adulthood,.....because guess where they come from...the grown up version of our stupid youth.<p>Also, corporations are greedy, and dont promote the general welfare like they are supposed to.
Arkhan
 

Why does america suck?

Postby Lord Khyron » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:06 am

Arkhan, Count your blessings.<p>You could be living in Afghaninstan or China or another communist country and not have the freedom to pose such ridiculous unthought through statements.<p>If you hate America so much, Move to a communist country. See how much you like no freedoms.<p>Wait, you like the power to "ABUSE FREEDOMS". You don't even stop to ponder the benefits of where you live.<p>Oh no, Let's not think benefits, let's think negatives because it's 1337!
Lord Khyron
 

Why does america suck?

Postby BluesX » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:23 am

Afghanistan is not a communist country.
BluesX
 

Why does america suck?

Postby Lord Khyron » Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:54 am

Never said Afghan was communist.. If you read the line closely I used OR several times.<p>Maybe I should have used NOR or maybe a listing structure to make it easier to understand..<p>I must remember some can't use advanced thinking.. If it doesn't apply to you, then ignore the statement ^^<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1110077890[/TIME]][/size]
Lord Khyron
 

Why does america suck?

Postby gm2987 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:06 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lord Khyron</i><p>Never said Afghan was communist.. If you read the line closely I used OR several times.<p>Maybe I should have used NOR or maybe a listing structure to make it easier to understand..<p>I must remember some can't use advanced thinking.. If it doesn't apply to you, then ignore the statement ^^<p>[size=small][Edit by Lord Khyron on [TIME]1110077890[/TIME]][/size]<br></blockquote><br>You don't have to be an ass... Thats my job. XD
gm2987
 

Why does america suck?

Postby gbrooks » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:41 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Lassic's Chllun</i><p>One word: Bush. And certain websites being banned at school. And gay marraiges. Damn, we are pretty screwed up.<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by gm2987</i><p>Yes blame it all on bush and gay marriage, dear god you should be shot. Bush isn't as fault as congress or the general idiotacy of the public is, the main problem with America is that we don't even go by our own orgional beliefs anymore, hell CANADA IS THE TRUE AMERICA!<br></blockquote><p>Mm... In one aspect, I do agree with you. Canada > America any day.<p>But bush is an idiot, and gay marriages are disgusting.<p>Anybody who hasn't been living under a rock for the past 5 years should have no problem rattling off a decent-sized list of ways and things bush has done to F*** the USA over.<p>"The only way to protect america is to continue attacking terrorist countries" - George "Dubbya" Bush.
gbrooks
 

Why does america suck?

Postby gm2987 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:48 am

You can't blame it all on bush, sure I agree hes a dumbass and a moron who got us into this war for no reason (IRAQ war not war on terrior) however you blaming 1 person and not the rest of the world, congress voted to go to war didn't they? Blame your own government but it wasn't just bush who did it, he may have started it but he didn't pull the trigger himself.<p>BTW of course gay marriage is discusting to some people, however what other people do is there bussiness and you nor I have any right to decide how they live there lives. How would you feel if gay marriage was a common thing and you were looked down becuase you liked a woman? What if it was outlawed for you to marry a woman or even be with her and if you were you could be subject to threats and terriorism just becuase of your own feelings for someone?<p>Isn't a plesent thought is it? Try thinking both sides of an argument before you decide how to hate someone, got it? I'm not gay myself but I can't stadn ignorant dumbasses.
gm2987
 

Why does america suck?

Postby Lord Khyron » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:17 am

Remember what Seth McFarlane said.<p>"You don't have to like the person, just tolerate them. You don't have to even realize they exist or be around them. Tolerate them. You can be a complete asshole, just stay within the limits of the law. Rememeber tolerance."<p>Tolerance is ignoring what you think is wrong. If you ignore the married gays, you tolerate them. <p>You don't ever have to support them. <p>Let me use a college example:<p>4 gays decided to form a GLBT on Campus because they wanted a "Safe Haven". Keep in mind: THEY WERE NEVER PERSECUTED! They were never insulted or offended. PEople ignored them, tolerating them without persecuting.<p>You know what they did? They spent a whole semester putting ads in the school paper criticizing and attacking everyone at the school for not tolerating them. Because no one came to their meetings, they didn't feel tolerated. They felt persecuted.<p>They still cause problems to this day, Claiming they aren't tolerated. They are treated well and no one cares if they are gay.<p>But this isn't good enough. You've got to KISS THEIR ASSES in order to tolerate them.<p>When did tolerance become ass kissing?
Lord Khyron
 

Why does america suck?

Postby gbrooks » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:19 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by gm2987</i><p>You can't blame it all on bush, sure I agree hes a dumbass and a moron who got us into this war for no reason (IRAQ war not war on terrior) however you blaming 1 person and not the rest of the world, congress voted to go to war didn't they? Blame your own government but it wasn't just bush who did it, he may have started it but he didn't pull the trigger himself. </blockquote><p>Congress never really voted, ^_^. And I couldn't call the american government my own, I'm Canadian, remember?<p><blockquote> BTW of course gay marriage is discusting to some people, however what other people do is there bussiness and you nor I have any right to decide how they live there lives. How would you feel if gay marriage was a common thing and you were looked down becuase you liked a woman? What if it was outlawed for you to marry a woman or even be with her and if you were you could be subject to threats and terriorism just becuase of your own feelings for someone? </blockquote><p>Assuming those thought-provoking comments were meant to be rhetorical... I'm going to respond anyway. I'm sure, YOU'D like it, if, as you said, it was outlawed to marry women, but I'm afraid that's just not how it is. Have you ever taken into consideration that it's MEN and WOMEN together that create human lives? Had same-sex marriages been adopted into culture hundreds of years ago, you and I may not have ever existed. <p><blockquote> Isn't a plesent thought is it? Try thinking both sides of an argument before you decide how to hate someone, got it? I'm not gay myself but I can't stadn ignorant dumbasses.<br></blockquote><p>Your lack of intelligence, and your illiteracy aside, I'll continue.<p>If we always took time to take into account both sides of an arguement from a neutral standpoint... The gay people, in this case, what would they say in their defense? Why is it OK to love other men, or women, as the situation may be? *......Er.... uh...* I bet you couldn't think of one reason why they would. Did you know that being gay is an illness of the brain? Perhaps gay people thirst for the end of humanity... by putting an end to the life cycle that's been fine for eons?<p>Mm.. I'm getting tired, and I'll continue this battle of wits against my unarmed opponent on a later date.<br>
gbrooks
 

Why does america suck?

Postby Monocromatico » Sun Mar 06, 2005 4:51 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by gbrooks</i><p>If we always took time to take into account both sides of an arguement from a neutral standpoint... The gay people, in this case, what would they say in their defense? Why is it OK to love other men, or women, as the situation may be? *......Er.... uh...* I bet you couldn't think of one reason why they would. Did you know that being gay is an illness of the brain? Perhaps gay people thirst for the end of humanity... by putting an end to the life cycle that's been fine for eons?<p>Mm.. I'm getting tired, and I'll continue this battle of wits against my unarmed opponent on a later date.<p></blockquote><p>Have you ever loved anyone? If so, did you rationally choose it? Was it planned? Did you pick them up like a fruit in a grocery store?<p>I sure did and do love someone. And it wasn´t planned at all. In fact, it was the least probable relationship you could ever come up in your mind. If it happened that the person I loved was of the same gender as me, would that suddenly make me evil/disgusting/thirsty for the end of humanity? How so? What if I choose a sterile girl, would that make me the ripper of the human kind too, because I will never make descendants? I want to understand this logic, looks quite a thrilling one.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Monocromatico on [TIME]1110084782[/TIME]][/size]
Monocromatico
 

Why does america suck?

Postby gm2987 » Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:46 am

Congress never really voted, ^_^. And I couldn't call the american government my own, I'm Canadian, remember?
<p>Congress voted, guess you really don’t pay attention to anyone else’s news do you? Funny how you can make comments about the American government without knowing bullshit about it.<p>
Assuming those thought-provoking comments were meant to be rhetorical... I'm going to respond anyway. I'm sure, YOU'D like it, if, as you said, it was outlawed to marry women, but I'm afraid that's just not how it is. Have you ever taken into consideration that it's MEN and WOMEN together that create human lives? Had same-sex marriages been adopted into culture hundreds of years ago, you and I may not have ever existed.
<p>Dear god are you stupid or just slow? The point of that statement is that you wouldn’t like it if everyone hated you and made things you liked illegal and totally took hate to a new level now would you? If you can’t understand seriously stop talking, you sound like a total dumbass right now.<p>
Your lack of intelligence, and your illiteracy aside, I'll continue. <br>If we always took time to take into account both sides of an arguement from a neutral standpoint... The gay people, in this case, what would they say in their defense? Why is it OK to love other men, or women, as the situation may be? *......Er.... uh...* I bet you couldn't think of one reason why they would. Did you know that being gay is an illness of the brain? Perhaps gay people thirst for the end of humanity... by putting an end to the life cycle that's been fine for eons? <br>Mm.. I'm getting tired, and I'll continue this battle of wits against my unarmed opponent on a later date.
<br>My intelligence is much higher then yours at this point, btw I have an LD I’ll let that slide considering you’re a dumbass newbie but talk to me like that again then you will wish that you never crossed my path. <p>Nearly every intelligent person will see both sides of an issue to discover how they think about it overall; you obviously don’t understand that in the least. Its okay to love other people of the same sex because they can’t control it, that’s like asking a black man to change his skin color to white just because you don’t like it. Did you know that its not proven that its an illness of the brain and not sexual preference, instead of hearing one side of thinks and taking that side away why don’t you use you own brain and do some research on this matter before you decide to talk again.<p>I’m being nice because you’re a newbie but I think most here would agree that you sound like an ignorant dumbass. BTW you say that I’m an unarmed opponent? Dear god my someone help you if you piss me off… You will run and hide like the little asshat you are. There is one thing you should understand about me if anything, If you mess with me you will end up far worse then I ever will. Yes take that as a threat if you want but really its not a threat it’s a promise. ^_^<p><p>[size=small][Edit by gm2987 on [TIME]1110088022[/TIME]][/size]
gm2987
 

Why does america suck?

Postby Arkhan » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:13 am

Telling someone to leave a country based on freedom and patriotism when theyre in distress is the true sign of ignorance honestly. Its a stupid cop out.<p>Part of the freedom of america is to fight back when things are in distress. Why should I count my blessings.....?<p>Even T.R. said, its our RIGHT to speak out , and fight against something in america that we see as wrong. Welcome to DEMOCRACY. Built by the people, for the people.....Popular Sovreignty?......<p>Im allowed to say america sucks, at least I can base WHY it sucks. The democracy that should be run by what the people want, is controlled by powerful figure heads....were slowly de-evolving from a freedom driven country, to a corporate nation......<p>I'll burn a flag (That IS legal you know...First Amendment rights, Symbolic speech...), picket, petition, do what I want, I'm expressing my freedoms like a true patriot in america, fighting for what I believe to be right.<p>Stay Free.
Arkhan
 

Why does america suck?

Postby Arkhan » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:15 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by ThePeaGuy</i><p>Why is it right to disregard their rights as a human being even if they have different preferences in sexuality?<br>[size=small][Edit by ThePeaGuy on [TIME]1110061335[/TIME]][/size]<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Marriage is part of religion, not of human rights.<br>Also, their choice of sexuality is unnatural. You can't get around that.<br></blockquote><p>Unnatural? .......my dogs are both female, and hump the crap out of each other daily. My gramas dog humps a pillow. ......monkeys jerk each other off.........whats so unnatural about homosexuality? ...<p>P.S.: My quote button is a piece of crap. I click it once, and it gives me results like above.....I give up...please forgive my piece of crap quoting.<p>[size=small][Edit by Arkhan on [TIME]1110089756[/TIME]][/size]
Arkhan
 

Why does america suck?

Postby Monocromatico » Sun Mar 06, 2005 6:19 am

But Arkhan, how can Ecco kick arse when it has only inner vestigial lower members? :^)
Monocromatico
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 87 guests