Moods...

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Moods...

Postby Malakai » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:01 pm

Hey, don't insult the uzi! What other sub-machine gun is there that is pocket-sized? #)
Malakai
 

Moods...

Postby ThePeaGuy » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:08 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by KexMex</i><p>Puh-leese, not an Uzi. Anything but that baby gun.<br></blockquote><p>You can always customize the baby gun into a better one.
ThePeaGuy
 

Moods...

Postby KexMex » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:13 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by ThePeaGuy</i><p>You can always customize the baby gun into a better one. <br></blockquote><p>OR get a better weapon. Like, a thrown rock.
KexMex
 

Moods...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:17 pm

<blockquote>*Chooses to ignore answering to Teddy, rips out voice box and heals teddybear* <p>There now. <p>*Hands Dreamer a NeiShot* That'd do it.<br></blockquote> <br>Yay violence!! :D *happily takes NeiShot and hugs KexMex* Thank you! :p<br><blockquote>It's a handgun, made in Europe, that makes a lot of noise for the pathetic discharge it gives. Go here to see some examples.<br></blockquote> <br>...Cool! :)<br> <blockquote>A Glock is one of the European semi-automatic pistols that originated from Austria. (Check Malakai's link for more info) <p>Besides, wouldn't you prefer the infamous Italian sub-machine gun, the Uzi, to get rid of unwanted family members? ;)<br></blockquote> <br>Wow...so many tools of violence!! :D Heh, heh...
LegoMuskCat
 

Moods...

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:09 pm

Speaking of deadly weapons, I collect knives :D I got my first butterfly blade in Tenesse yesterday :D
Lassic's Chllun
 

Moods...

Postby KexMex » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:27 pm

And I collect... uh.... manga.<p>It's my birthday... and I'm in a very bad mood. !@#$ !@#$ !@#$
KexMex
 

Moods...

Postby Ein Tyrion » Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:57 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Guns are DESIGNED to kill. That's a big difference.<br></blockquote><p>Technically....They were ironically designed to protect the peace, its just some maniacs thought everyone was afterthem and the rest is history!
Ein Tyrion
 

Moods...

Postby Gipper » Sat Mar 26, 2005 3:13 pm

Uzi? Why not a more powerful Automatic Kalishnikov Fourty-Seven (an AK-47, duh!) But who care, I have the deadliest weapon of all! (Detonates Power Bomb, killing everything in the room)
Gipper
 

Moods...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sat Mar 26, 2005 4:58 pm

Now I'm surprised...did I really scare everyone away? I say this only 'cause as soon as I'm online, you all disappear! Am I REALLY that unbearable...? Nah, maybe it's a coincidence... :p<p>My mood: I'm all alone! :D<p>I love you guys...
LegoMuskCat
 

Moods...

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:57 pm

I have an HK-227-S with Laser Sighting, Gaus Vent II and a silencer. Who gets that obscure reference? I bet Corey does.
LaconianShot
 

Moods...

Postby LegoMuskCat » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:01 pm

Great...my mood thread turned into a gun topic! %)<p>Leave me to wallow in my sorrow... ~_~
LegoMuskCat
 

Moods...

Postby Ein Tyrion » Sat Mar 26, 2005 11:12 pm

awww....<p>*give dreamer biggest and best hug ever!!!*<p>heh, i'm a hug wh*re<p>My mood: sad cuz dreamer is sad ~_~
Ein Tyrion
 

Moods...

Postby Malakai » Mon Mar 28, 2005 3:53 pm

That's cute Ein. Very sensitive of you.<p> <blockquote>I have an HK-227-S with Laser Sighting, Gaus Vent II and a silencer. Who gets that obscure reference? </blockquote><p>Shadowrun?
Malakai
 

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 117 guests