Avatars

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Avatars

Postby Lord Khyron » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:35 am

My avatar is cute and charming like me<p>Mwa haha
Lord Khyron
 

Avatars

Postby Benoit » Wed Mar 30, 2005 11:22 am

Reverting the colors is quite easy, actually.<br>Open your drawing in Paint, and click the menu Image, then Negative.<br>The terms could be different, as I'm translating them from my Dutch version.
Benoit
 

Avatars

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed Mar 30, 2005 12:54 pm

Now I've changed my avatar back to Kara... <p>Yay for me.<p>
LegoMuskCat
 

Avatars

Postby Wolf 10 » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:12 pm

This avatar is the only one that fits the requirments. That's the only reason why I have this one ~_~
Wolf 10
 

Avatars

Postby Ein Tyrion » Wed Mar 30, 2005 4:16 pm

Etra, geuss what?...I'm gonna be doin some drawings in creative comp later today, so i'll post it and then we could compare!!! I wish i was an artist united...I think i'll draw...a rappy :D or something else....You'll find out later today!
Ein Tyrion
 

Avatars

Postby Arkhan » Wed Mar 30, 2005 7:04 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ein Tyrion</i><p>Etra, geuss what?...I'm gonna be doin some drawings in creative comp later today, so i'll post it and then we could compare!!! I wish i was an artist united...I think i'll draw...a rappy :D or something else....You'll find out later today!<br></blockquote><p>dont draw anything unless it surpasses the awesometacularness of that gimptronic hamster thing you have right now. Holy $hit.
Arkhan
 

Avatars

Postby Miles McCloud » Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:18 pm

I think Dreamer wins the prize for best avator I've seen at PS Cave, especially since its her own artwork.<p>My avator is of Enrique from Skies of Arcadia. Why Enrique? Well, I've always admired the ye olde chivilrous knights of old, and Enrique is one of those. His bravory and respect for the ladies makes him a role model. Plus, if you give enrique brown hair and eyes we look similar, so yeah.
Miles McCloud
 

Avatars

Postby Shell Presto » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:03 pm

My avatar is Laya from a page of my PSIII comic. I picked it because it's rather serious and of the three women I've drawn for the game, she's my favourite. One of these days I'll draw an avatar of Alys or Alisa, my favourite girls in the PS series, but until then...<p>Or I'll have one of Nei... But I won't be drawing her for a while.
Shell Presto
 

Avatars

Postby Damien 1234 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:18 pm

All I have to say is Hahn kicks ass! but I'm going to draw a pic of Hahn later ... nah, I can't draw~_~ ... I'll find one of my good friends to draw him for me
Damien 1234
 

Avatars

Postby Darken » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:43 pm

Well simply Put to me an Avatar is anbother way of expressing oneself. Of couse for someone to understand the expresion they must know the story. So either a Rubber Ducky or This black and white for me.
Darken
 

Avatars

Postby Starlight » Tue Apr 12, 2005 11:55 pm

Mine is of Sailor Venus. :)
Starlight
 

Avatars

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:05 am

STARLIGHT, YOUR AVATAR IS INCREDIBLYHOT.<p>Glad I got that out of the way.
Lassic's Chllun
 

Avatars

Postby Shell Presto » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:08 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Darken</i><p>Well simply Put to me an Avatar is anbother way of expressing oneself. Of couse for someone to understand the expresion they must know the story. So either a Rubber Ducky or This black and white for me.<br></blockquote><p>Darken, your avatar rocks! What's it from??
Shell Presto
 

Avatars

Postby Gipper » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:11 am

Starlight...is your avatar...NAKED?
Gipper
 

Avatars

Postby Ein Tyrion » Wed Apr 13, 2005 12:13 am

New Avatar? oh yes...<p>This reps me in no way, its just a monkey...an ANGRY MONKEY!
Ein Tyrion
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 107 guests