by Ein Tyrion » Thu Apr 28, 2005 9:01 pm
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Forge</i><p>Yeah, Siren is right.<p>You can't prove that you are being gentle-manly with statistics. You just let people decide for themselves.<br></blockquote><p>Techinically i wasnt stating it meaning that because over a board no matter how hard you try, you can't show true gentleman attitudes...I was just asking gipper if he did stereotypical gentlmen things it was not supposed to be a contest, sorry if i worded it wrong, I'd love to let you decide but i only no one in person...And i'm no gentleman around him(cuz its etra!) Actually I'm being very hypocritical at the moment...You cant be a gentlemen if you state that you are one...That doesnt make sense though. A real gentleman would show through actions not words hahahaha and not boast about it, I have been told by man i am a gentleman and many have said i'm an a** so i'll let my girlfriend (if i ever get one...I have very bad love problems) decided what i am<p>As for my favorite country singers: Blake Shelton is my number one fav., i also like montgomery gentry, brad paisley, kenny chesney, faith hill (<-She's hot!), Toby keith,trace adkins, and many many many more...