Not Lassic

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Not Lassic

Postby Arkhan » Tue May 10, 2005 6:57 pm

Meh, the AIM harrasments werent fromhim, some tard got ahold of his AIM at school (Thats what happens when you dont log out...TRUST ME!...it sucks), <p>disregard anything bad about him AIM Harassing.......you can immediatley tell it isn't/wasn't him, upon him REALLY IMing me, I could tell the difference between "OMFG ur a fag" and then the real Lassic, using proper typing!....<p>It's all good.<p>PS I had my AIM stolen once and that idiot told my entire buddy list I was gay and going to military school....it is NOT cool.
Arkhan
 

Not Lassic

Postby Neo48 » Tue May 10, 2005 10:00 pm

This is good news to hear, glad he wasn't at fault.<p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1115762479[/TIME]][/size]<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1115762513[/TIME]][/size]
Neo48
 

Not Lassic

Postby Ein Tyrion » Tue May 10, 2005 10:02 pm

Man he was really upset about all this
Ein Tyrion
 

Not Lassic

Postby Lord Khyron » Tue May 10, 2005 10:45 pm

Hope he didn't say you were gay and in a NAVY school..<p>O.o
Lord Khyron
 

Not Lassic

Postby LegoMuskCat » Tue May 10, 2005 11:00 pm

I knew it... I know that he wouldn't do anything like this...<p>Glad to see that he's been innocent all along, and like Neo said, wasn't at fault.
LegoMuskCat
 

Not Lassic

Postby LaconianShot » Wed May 11, 2005 1:26 am

I figured that LC wouldn't do such a thing.
LaconianShot
 

Not Lassic

Postby KexMex » Wed May 11, 2005 6:33 am

Image I WILL GET REVENGE, MASTER LC!!!!
KexMex
 

Not Lassic

Postby Damien 1234 » Wed May 11, 2005 2:11 pm

perhaps I haven't been paying attention, but what are you guys talking about? I'm new here, so that might be the problem, but who's Lassic?
Damien 1234
 

Not Lassic

Postby FOrave » Wed May 11, 2005 3:13 pm

Lassics a guy who left because some guy got his AIM adress and was harassing people on AIM. then those people started E-maling and AIMing him with harassments. so he left.
FOrave
 

Not Lassic

Postby Malakai » Thu May 12, 2005 4:15 pm

FOrave, you've got it mixed up. He left because people were sending him PMs and emails filled with contempt and malice towards his manner of posting here on the forum, which was totally out of hand since Lassic never was a spammer nor corrupted a good thread with nonsense. The AIM incident is complimentary to his decision to leave, not the key factor.<p>And I see that certain individuals who were active memebrs have suddenly stopped posting since the time of these recent occurances. I wonder what caused that.
Malakai
 

Not Lassic

Postby Tails99 » Tue May 17, 2005 2:44 pm

Though we haven't met in person, me and LC live within 5 miles of each other AT THE MOST. Some people in Buffalo (where LC lives) are real $#!t bags. Can't trust most of them.
Tails99
 


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 106 guests