What are you listening to right now?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

What are you listening to right now?

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:40 am

Van Halen - me wise magic
HuBBsDoctor
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Neo48 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:49 am

Big Sugar - Nicotina
Neo48
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Mizehrith » Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:29 am

Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Trance Remix)
Mizehrith
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Neo48 » Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:40 am

<br>Queens of the Stone Age - God is in the Radio
Neo48
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:10 am

Mark Thinks You Suck - If I had a metroid
HuBBsDoctor
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Mizehrith » Sat Apr 24, 2004 3:49 am

Children of Bodom - Mask of Sanity
Mizehrith
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sat Apr 24, 2004 4:11 am

fear factory - new breed
HuBBsDoctor
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:28 pm

anti flag - emo sucks, hardline sucks
HuBBsDoctor
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Siren » Sat Apr 24, 2004 11:32 pm

Ahh, my sister is into Anti-Flag, (she has most of the CDs, including Terror State) but I can't say that I'm fond of them, Hubbs.<p>Red hot Chili Peppers- Soul to Sqeeze<p>Wait... if I had a Metroid? LOL :lol:
Siren
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sun Apr 25, 2004 1:26 am

I dislike anti flag. But thats the only song of theirs I like. "If I had a metroid" is a song written by my friend whom I work with.<p>The Vandals - my girlfriend is dead
HuBBsDoctor
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby LaconianShot » Sun Apr 25, 2004 2:30 am

Can Still See the Light - Loren (PSO vocalist)<p>That's right. I'm listening to PSO's ending track...now on MP3! Heheh...one of the best tracks of the game by far. I think I may download some more PSO MP3s...but downloading is incredibly slow one Dial-Up.
LaconianShot
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:01 am

blue oyster cult - go go gozilla (a classic)
HuBBsDoctor
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Siren » Sun Apr 25, 2004 3:36 am

Albequrque- Weird Al Yanchovic<p>I can only listen to Weird Al sometimes. Most of the time I find his music incredibly annoying, but once in a while I indulge in his stupid songs.<p>I find these lyrics particularily amusing:<p>Say, that reminds me of another amusing anecdote<br>This guy comes up to me on the street and says he hasn't had a bite in three days<br>Well, I knew what he meant<br>But just to be funny, I took a big bite out of his jugular vein<br>And he's yellin' and screamin' and bleeding all over<br>And I'm like "Hey, come on, don'tcha get it?"<br>But he just keeps rolling around on the sidewalk, bleeding, and screaming<br>(screaming sounds)<br>You know, just completely missing the irony of the whole situation<br>Man, some people just can't take a joke, you know?<br> <p>Heh.
Siren
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Benoit » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:15 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by LaconianShot</i><p>Can Still See the Light - Loren (PSO vocalist)<p>That's right. I'm listening to PSO's ending track...now on MP3! Heheh...one of the best tracks of the game by far. I think I may download some more PSO MP3s...but downloading is incredibly slow one Dial-Up. <br></blockquote><br>Buy the CD.<br>(but not the bootleg one)
Benoit
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sun Apr 25, 2004 10:31 am

Weird Al - harvy the wonder hamster<p>umm..... Now its:<p>werid al - spam
HuBBsDoctor
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 90 guests