What are you listening to right now?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

What are you listening to right now?

Postby =Aoiga= » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:48 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by zoothe</i><p>I didn't know that. I didn't really like them when "Kiss Me" came out, but heir latest cd is really good. I think I heard a similar statement made about the Cardigans before "Lovefool" hit the US. They were extremely popular in Japan.<p>Right now I am listening to:<br>"The End of the World" by The Cure<br></blockquote><br>My favorite Cure song! I saw the video last night. Funny, I thought it came out years ago. <br> ~0
=Aoiga=
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby zoothe » Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:42 am

It does have a feel of the older Cure stuff. I picked up the new cd last week... it's not bad.<p>"Words of Wisdom" by Europe
zoothe
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Mizehrith » Fri Jul 09, 2004 5:49 am

Astral Projection - Electric Blue
Mizehrith
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Siren » Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:47 pm

The Cure? I like them, somewhat. A good band.<p>Burn- The Cure
Siren
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby =Aoiga= » Fri Jul 09, 2004 9:30 pm

Namie Amuro - Never End<br>BoA and Koda Kumi - The meaning of peace<br>BoA - #ID; Peace B<p>I am listening to 3 songs at once. :D
=Aoiga=
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby zoothe » Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:14 pm

"You're Not The Only One I Know" by The Sundays
zoothe
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby cbjones » Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:00 pm

"after hours"- now city<p>-cough-
cbjones
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby HuBBsDoctor » Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:19 am

tsunami bomb - roundabout
HuBBsDoctor
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Prince Noah » Sat Jul 10, 2004 3:55 am

AT - Let me in now
Prince Noah
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Demon Child » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:39 pm

Eiffel 65 - Now is Forever
Demon Child
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Neo48 » Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:27 pm

Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows
Neo48
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Ein Tyrion » Sat Jul 10, 2004 6:53 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by zoothe</i><p>I do! I just got their new cd "We Are Not Alone".<br></blockquote><p>Oh awesome!!!! how is it?!...i wanna get it but that costs money, and all money is going to my truck
Ein Tyrion
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby zoothe » Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:09 pm

It's pretty good. I like the first one more, but it's still a good cd.
zoothe
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Ryucross » Sat Jul 10, 2004 7:15 pm

I was listening to ¡§You Set the Scene¡¨ by Love. Now I¡¦m listening to the Ruins music on PSO, because I¡¦m going through them right now. ƒº
Ryucross
 

What are you listening to right now?

Postby Neo48 » Sat Jul 10, 2004 8:51 pm

Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar
Neo48
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 123 guests