Anybody else?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Anybody else?

Postby Coldfury » Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:59 pm

Played in the Orchestra in grade school (Violin) from 5th to 8th grade, in High school I played the Bass for the school band. I picked up an electric guitar when I was 15 and started jamming with some friends. After I graduated, I played guitar for several local bands, of which, only one panned out for more than a year, made a couple CD's, played alot of shows, actually got paid to do it ;P. Most fun yet, but like it goes, it takes everyone in the band to commit, and not everyone could leave behind their families and homes to go on tour. So it fizzled and we parted. Haven't been in a band since, though I've had alot of offers, and I still play every day. Guitar, bass, and *sometimes* I'll grab the Violin out of the closet and play for an hour or two :D<p>I love to play music.
Coldfury
 

Anybody else?

Postby Forave » Tue Jul 19, 2005 12:31 am

I play bass and guitar. I also play a little trumpet and i like to play drums but im not too good.
Forave
 

Anybody else?

Postby //att_/ortex2 » Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:26 pm

In all confusion, i've forgotten to write what i do myself... I play bass and sing in my band, write most the songs and figure out how to play them. If i don't, my Rythm guitarrist does so we're quite the team. Plus, we like to make metal covers on calm songs such as "My heart will go on" by Celine Dion... That's the easiest one we covered :D We're gonna record a cd in a not too long time...
//att_/ortex2
 

Anybody else?

Postby LaconianShot » Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:13 pm

What's funny is that Megadeth covered a Nancy Sinatra song, and it was actually quite good. It was on their first album, which was actually rather popular.
LaconianShot
 

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 137 guests

cron