ARGH!! Eye infection!!

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Prince Noah » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:49 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Demon Child</i><p>Be glad you need to get them now. Ive had to wear the things since i was 8. ~_~ <br></blockquote><p>Oh that's right. I saw your pic with that cat. But I don't wanna wear glasses. People always call my friends 4 eye. ~_~ <p>Besides, I'm more concerned about my hearing than my vison. My vision is better than my hearing.<p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1088373053[/TIME]][/size]
Prince Noah
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Demon Child » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:53 pm

#) Glasses arent that bad.<br>If some random jerk insults you just aim for a weak spot and whack em.<p>As for your hearing maybe you should turn down your music.
Demon Child
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Prince Noah » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:56 pm

My music....I seldomly listen to it. When I do it's very soft. It's the stupid hearing protection in the body shop that didn't work that is at fault. Loud grinding metal....
Prince Noah
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Benoit » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:56 pm

Resorting to violence doesn't make you any better than them.
Benoit
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Prince Noah » Sun Jun 27, 2004 9:58 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Resorting to violence doesn't make you any better than them.<br></blockquote><p>I'd love to, but then I'd be just as bad as they are. :(
Prince Noah
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Demon Child » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:01 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Benoit</i><p>Resorting to violence doesn't make you any better than them.<br></blockquote><br> ~_~ Yea I know. But the morons around where I live only learn through force. I just figured it was the same in other places.
Demon Child
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Becky » Sun Jun 27, 2004 10:04 pm

I wear glasses #) cool man!
Becky
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Prince Noah » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:05 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Demon Child</i><p> ~_~ Yea I know. But the morons around where I live only learn through force. I just figured it was the same in other places.<br></blockquote><p>Well, there are alot of people just like that where I live.<p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Becky</i><p>I wear glasses #) cool man!<br></blockquote><p>You do? I never knew that. But....do people insult you about that?<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1088381165[/TIME]][/size]
Prince Noah
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Demon Child » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:09 am

I blame stupid and negligent parents for the kids that only know to learn from using force.<br> ~_~ Its sad really. I almost pity them.
Demon Child
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby ThePeaGuy » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:17 am

If someone insults you over something ridiculous like wearing a pair of glasses in public to help improve your vision is this the type of person worth listening to?<p>By the way, how's your eyes now, Noah?
ThePeaGuy
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Prince Noah » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:23 am

I also blame the kids that ARE raised properly, and bully just because they can. I had to put up with ALL that in Middle and High school. I hated every second of it. ~_~ <p>EDIT: <blockquote><i>Originally posted by ThePeaGuy</i><p>If someone insults you over something ridiculous like wearing a pair of glasses in public to help improve your vision is this the type of person worth listening to?<p>By the way, how's your eyes now, Noah? <br></blockquote><p>Actually, it's just my left eye. It's always this one.... :( !@#$ <p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1088382273[/TIME]][/size]
Prince Noah
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Benoit » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:25 am

Um, kids that bully because they can would belong in the badly raised category. %)
Benoit
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Prince Noah » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:26 am

That doesn't mean they weren't raised properly.... ~_~
Prince Noah
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Demon Child » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:26 am

Ok I just saw a conflict that could start so Im saying it now.<p>Please dont fight you two.
Demon Child
 

ARGH!! Eye infection!!

Postby Prince Noah » Mon Jun 28, 2004 12:27 am

Umm, I'm not gonna. I was just stating what I thought. ;) <p>EDIT: By the way, I'm not gonna bother using any more eye drops. They don't seem to work. %) <p>[size=small][Edit by Prince Noah on [TIME]1088382667[/TIME]][/size]
Prince Noah
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 89 guests