<blockquote>And I did beat ultimate offline with my HUcaseal at level 145 without returning to town. Chainsaw, Charge Vulcan (50 hit 80 dark), Demolition Comet (40 hit 50 dark), and Red Handgun (100 dark through pd and photonsphere at Gallons). And about 12 or so Scapedolls.<br></blockquote> <p>I'm not bashing your accoplishment, but those items would add some ease. Though, thats not to say I am envious of them.

<p>I didn't die on my run :p <p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Neo48</i><p> <p>I'm not bashing your accoplishment, but those items would add some ease. Though, thats not to say I am envious of them.

<p>I didn't die on my run :p <br></blockquote><p>Who said I died? Been cautios never hurts. And of course the items I took added ease, not like I was doing a colo cmode >.>. Now if you tell me you finished ult ruins offline with nothing equiped but the items you find in that run (cmode style) and didnt die... that... would be impressive.