It better to play with others.

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

It better to play with others.

Postby Neo48 » Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:42 pm

This is a thread for you to post your favorite PC game. Rules are:<p>You can play with others online<p>Thats it, the only rule. So post your favorite. This thread may bring many people together in there favorites. This thread also serves another purpose, but maybe I will share that later.<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1092944602[/TIME]][/size]
Neo48
 

It better to play with others.

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:13 pm

I stated something like this in my games thread.<p>Warcraft III (no exp)<br>Warcraft II (exp)<br>Warcraft I<br>Diablo II (exp)<br>Diablo I<br>Age of Mythology (no exp)<br>Unreal Tournament<br>Seven Kingdoms II<br>Total Annihilation (CC and BT)<p>Thats all I can remember right now.
Tekno-Crystal
 

It better to play with others.

Postby Redeemer » Thu Aug 19, 2004 8:42 pm

DiabloI<br>DiabloII<br>Starcraft Broodwar<br>C&C Renegade<br>Unreal Tournament<br> And thats all so far i can remember off the top of my head
Redeemer
 

It better to play with others.

Postby Benoit » Thu Aug 19, 2004 10:28 pm

I can only play Age of Empires II online.
Benoit
 

It better to play with others.

Postby WolfHunt » Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:44 pm

avp2
WolfHunt
 

It better to play with others.

Postby zoothe » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:13 am

Call of Duty<br>Diablo 2
zoothe
 

It better to play with others.

Postby Monocromatico » Fri Aug 20, 2004 12:50 am

I never played anything online - not anything enjoyable enough to remember, at least.<p>But my geriatric Lords of Magic has online gaming capabilities... so there :^P
Monocromatico
 


Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 117 guests