Best Game Ever

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Best Game Ever

Postby PSLassic » Thu Jul 15, 2004 3:24 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Butoden</i><br>Best RTS should be Age of Mythology or Total Annihilation #) Thats the coolest game ever lolz. :p <br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by PSLassic</i><p>Probably either Total Annihilation or Age of Empires 2.<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Tekno-Crystal</i><p>TA is THE best RPG. I still play it, and it was made in 95 I think...<br></blockquote><p>You mean RTS? And it came out in 1997.
PSLassic
 

Best Game Ever

Postby Demon Child » Thu Jul 15, 2004 4:02 am

Legacy of Kain: Defiance is one of the best games Ive ever seen.
Demon Child
 

Best Game Ever

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Thu Jul 15, 2004 5:52 pm

Yes, I meant RTS, oops.
Tekno-Crystal
 

Best Game Ever

Postby Alucard » Sat Jul 17, 2004 6:12 am

Well I think I have given this one enough time to decide, that there is no real best game ever, because there will always be a difference of opinion :).
Alucard
 

Best Game Ever

Postby zoothe » Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:16 pm

<blockquote>Phantasy Star anyone?</blockquote> <p>You know, I love all four of the PS games, and I think they would definitely be atop the favorite RPG list... well top 5 at least.<p>1. Skies of Arcadia<br>2. Phantasy Star I & II<br>3. Breath of Fire III & IV<br>4. Phantasy Star III & IV<br>5. Septerra Core<p>Bottom five may or may not include from the Lunar series, the Tales series, Shining in the Darkness and others that I can't think of at the moment.<p>So, is it cheating to put multiple titles in the same position?
zoothe
 

Best Game Ever

Postby Alucard » Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:03 am

I am working on finding copies of the PS games, emulators never work for me
Alucard
 

Best Game Ever

Postby The Exile » Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:18 pm

i've got lots of favourite games... <br>Phantasy star 2<br>Phantasy star 4<br>Landstalker<br>Dark Savior<br>Exile (the Ultima-like game on the PC and Mac, not the mega drive game with Sadler in it)<br>Chrono Trigger<p>the game with the best background music is Super Hydlide but the actual game sucks.<br>
The Exile
 

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 97 guests

cron