Liek, le gasp!?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby LegoMuskCat » Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:28 pm

<blockquote>Originally posted by Etra McGarl<br>Welcome back we all Wuv that you hath returned to us, i feel a bit late but I havent had much time to come onto the cave. :p</blockquote> <br>Thanks Etra. :)<p> <blockquote>Originally posted by Malakai<br>Hey, look Dreamer's back and I just barely found this thread! Welcome back, jewel of the forum.</blockquote> <br>That's a bit much, don't you think? :p<p> <blockquote>Origianally posted by Neo48<br>Kex....lol...do you 1337 speak in your free time?</blockquote> <br>I speak it in my free time...not really 1337, but more like n00bspeek. :p<p> <blockquote>Ultema<br>*poke* :D</blockquote> <br>:3
LegoMuskCat
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby Malakai » Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:44 am

<blockquote>That's a bit much, don't you think? </blockquote> <p>Not at all, or else I would't have posted it.<p> <blockquote>Lol Casey... does Germany still have an active army? and btw I'm an ***** not asshat to whoever said that above *didn't care to remember persons name*</blockquote> <p>Would someone please interpret this for me? What the devil are you saying, gm?
Malakai
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby Neo48 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 1:50 pm

<blockquote>Yup. Why?<br></blockquote> <p> <blockquote>I speak it in my free time...not really 1337, but more like n00bspeek. </blockquote> <p>Uh...no reason why...<p>n00bspeak...haha, interesting term.
Neo48
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby Nightmare » Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:33 pm

My appologies, ignore this post<p>[size=small][Edit by Nightmare on [TIME]1126132119[/TIME]][/size]
Nightmare
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby Malakai » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:28 pm

Nightmare, stop being a twit. You're radiant stupidity is making us cry.
Malakai
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby Nightmare » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:42 pm

I'm not being a twit I just don't practice any other style of typing than casual english. my friend introduced me to 1337 when he was playing world of warcraft and during that time the term n00bspeak was actually used by another player in his guild and it was strictly focused towards words like n00b, pwn3d, w00t and several other terms like that. Just because my brain doesn't process rofl, lol, and all of the other terms doesn't mean you have the right to call me a twit. <p>and if I didn't say it before welcome back dreamer! I have left the sonataarctica forum for quite some time and now I know what it's like to return to old friends <p>[size=small][Edit by Nightmare on [TIME]1126129433[/TIME]][/size]
Nightmare
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby Malakai » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:59 pm

I was not referring to 1337 at all; rather, the syntax of your posts doesn't suggest much intelligent thought is put into what you type, regardless of whether or not you possess that attribute IRL. For example, let's take the last post:<p> <blockquote>I don't know too much of 1337 but I do know n00bspeak haha pwn3d haha </blockquote> <p>Now I won't contexually analyze this, or else this post wouuld be 10 times as long. But let's just say that what you might call casual english doens't help dispell the perception of your stupidity that others might derive from your posts.<p>In other words, please show that you have a brain that works correctly.
Malakai
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby Nightmare » Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:11 pm

Update: my original posts have been removed<p>I know there is no point in me arguing because yes I do agree that the majority of times I've made a post in this topic they have been incomplete and downright stupid, but that's just the way I react as a human. For example, someone says ROFL! LOL! (ASDHGHQJWDB <- all other terms I'm not familiar with) I react with my initial feeling like i said earlier. "I'm confused" I appologize for my incomplete and irrational posts I just don't think kindly when I'm called a twit, idiot etc. and I don't think anybody else does either Like i'm sure if I found a suitable argument and I called you a twit, idiot, ***** your heart would start racing and you would be offended and frustrated. It happens to everyone. I'm also sorry for making mroe argument posts because that's off topic and no one wants to read them but the other person in the argument.<p>Apology accpeted?<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Nightmare on [TIME]1126132217[/TIME]][/size]
Nightmare
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby ThePeaGuy » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:14 pm

Nightmare, do me a really big favour...<p>Please delete every inane post you've made here, then delete yourself for good measure.
ThePeaGuy
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby Neo48 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:17 pm

Same old compasionate PSCave, isn't it a great place?<p>Sorry, my sarcasm tags ran away because they were too ashamed of this board.
Neo48
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby Nightmare » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:32 am

Thanks Neo48... I see that here if you make 1 wrong post everyone hates you. At least you consider other people's feelings. All the other forums I'm a part of people give you chances to redeem yourself
Nightmare
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby ThePeaGuy » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:35 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Nightmare</i><p>Thanks Neo48... I see that here if you make 1 wrong post everyone hates you. At least you consider other people's feelings. All the other forums I'm a part of people give you chances to redeem yourself<br></blockquote><p>Then learn to take things with a pinch of salt around people online, who doesn't give a shit whether you live or die.<p>Works for me.
ThePeaGuy
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby Nightmare » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:37 am

I usually don't give a rats ass but I tend to make friends in forums so I thought I'd give this one a shot... I am a big PSO player and I thought I'd fit in.. haha what the hell do I know ?
Nightmare
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby ThePeaGuy » Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:43 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Nightmare</i><p>I usually don't give a rats ass but I tend to make friends in forums so I thought I'd give this one a shot... I am a big PSO player and I thought I'd fit in.. haha what the hell do I know ?<br></blockquote><p>You will; just learn to take the bad with the good.
ThePeaGuy
 

Liek, le gasp!?

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:28 am

<blockquote><br>Same old compasionate PSCave, isn't it a great place? <br>Sorry, my sarcasm tags ran away because they were too ashamed of this board.<br></blockquote> <p>Haha... Nice one Neo. The sad truth is, it's true.
Lord Khyron
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 66 guests