Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby Ein Tyrion » Fri Jul 23, 2004 3:11 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mizehrith</i><p>He was replying to "then again im strange".<br></blockquote><br>OOGY BOOGY!!! (eats etra) alas boredome is a cruel fate
Ein Tyrion
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby Ryucross » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:40 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ryucross</i><p>I prefer Coke. Pepsi is too weak.<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Tekno-Crystal</i><p>I prefer not to rot my teeth TOO fast :D.<br></blockquote><br>I also prefer not to drink a lifeless, watered-down version of a good thing. *cough*pepsi*COUGH* :p
Ryucross
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby Alucard » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:46 am

I am only a bigger fan of Pepsi than Coke, because of Coke's beginnings, with coke in them. By which I hope everyone realizes I mean the drug.
Alucard
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby Ryucross » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:47 am

Meh, whats passed is past. :)
Ryucross
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby Alucard » Sat Jul 24, 2004 6:48 am

Still, if we do not remember it it may happen again. That's the way the world works, we need to remember the past to preserve the future.
Alucard
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby LaconianShot » Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:39 pm

They wouldn't slip cocaine into Coke because, number one, Coke is tested, number two, it's terribly illegal, and lastly, cocaine is incredibly expensive.
LaconianShot
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:39 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ryucross</i><p>I prefer Coke. Pepsi is too weak.<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Tekno-Crystal</i><p>I prefer not to rot my teeth TOO fast :D.<br></blockquote><p><blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ryucross</i><p>I also prefer not to drink a lifeless, watered-down version of a good thing. *cough*pepsi*COUGH* :p<br></blockquote><p>I don't know what Pepsi you're drinking than. The one I drink is full of flavour (much better than Coke, yuck). When I drink Coke i'm left with this film on my teeth which makes them sticky. When I drink Pepsi all I get is the cool refreshing taste :D.<br>
Tekno-Crystal
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby Siren » Sat Jul 24, 2004 3:47 pm

You know, from what I'm told, the Coca-Cola in the U.S is different from Canada's; U.S has a sweeter Coke than us. Odd, isn't it?<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Siren on [TIME]1090684083[/TIME]][/size]
Siren
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:09 pm

Thats is odd, I didn't know that.
Tekno-Crystal
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby Ryucross » Sun Jul 25, 2004 6:59 pm

Maybe thats the problem the, Tekno. :) Why not import some US coca-cola? :p
Ryucross
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby Siren » Sun Jul 25, 2004 11:04 pm

Well, I could, but that would be 1) expensive 2) unnecessary 3) death to my teeth. ;)
Siren
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby Ein Tyrion » Tue Aug 03, 2004 4:04 pm

But your tongue wants to taste good stuff so let your teeth rot
Ein Tyrion
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby Benoit » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:07 pm

I prefer Pepsi, though I drink Coca Cola the most due to availability. But then again, I don't drink cola much.<br> <blockquote>They wouldn't slip cocaine into Coke because, number one, Coke is tested, number two, it's terribly illegal, and lastly, cocaine is incredibly expensive.</blockquote><br>Yeah, it's tested, but after that we still don't know what the secret ingredient is. What if it's something bad?<br>And I don't remember if it was about cocaine or maybe some other drug, but it's not that expensive. If you can just get some seeds, and grow your own plants, it's cheap as hell. Most people who illegally do that can sell them at a good price, and when the authority finds out, they have to pay a large sum of money, but that's nothing compared to how much they have already sold.
Benoit
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby Tekno-Crystal » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:10 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Ryucross</i><p>Maybe thats the problem the, Tekno. :) Why not import some US coca-cola? :p<br></blockquote><p>Cause I'd still like to keep my teeth for a few more years :p heh. Also, I prefer the taste of Pepsi, goes down smoother, and doesn't leave a film on my teeth.<p>Oh, and lastly, Coke is just too darn popular, I usually don't go with the frontrunners.
Tekno-Crystal
 

Poll: Coke or Pepsi?

Postby OnnaWren » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:16 pm

MOXIE!!! XD<p>No, really. It was the only soda in the fridge that my older siblings would leave behind for me... o_O;<p>I acquired quite the taste for it, it's just hard as hell to find. -_-
OnnaWren
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 106 guests