by Lietz » Thu Feb 10, 2005 3:35 pm
<blockquote><i>Originally posted by gm2987</i><p>If you get Kratos back you will lose Zelos, and honestly Zelos>Kratos overall, I hated Kratos character, and him being Lloyds father was just stupid, right when I saw him I said out loud to my friend, "That's Lloyds father." he thought I was making it up but honestly I didn't think I really would be right and when I found out I was I nearly fell out of my chair >.><p>The ending is weak, I also like to find out what happens to the characters afterwords, you get some idea of what they are all going to do however you don't see them really do anything.<br></blockquote><p>I also gessed that and practically the entire game, VERY PREDICTABLE, but it was still an enjoyable game hadnt had that much fun on the gamecube sence skys of arcadia leginds good game