Male or Female

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Male or Female

Postby Mage1 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 11:41 pm

Do you only read the top thread?<p>I don't think anybody cares. <p>I think 0.1 of 100 is female and the rest is males. I think...<p><p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1111030582[/TIME]][/size]
Mage1
 

Male or Female

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:04 am

Someone wants a forum GF...
Lord Khyron
 

Male or Female

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:20 am

What Kind of Graphics is more of a poll to see some things.<p>like saying the picture number1.<p>wich is old PS style says somebody...<p>I mean is the fixed version.<p>Not like the other one.<p>
Mage1
 

Male or Female

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:33 am

Mage, why the hell did you edit your post after I POSTED?<p>That is bad karma, That is ridiculous. You pulled a PSP. <p>You even mispelled in your altered post!<p>
Lord Khyron
 

Male or Female

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 3:41 am

What does PSP mean? :@ :@ :@ <p>what is a Karma :? :@ ~0 <p>What did your POST mean?<p>before you posted this post?<p>Have you ever got a tantrum before?
Mage1
 

Male or Female

Postby Lord Khyron » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:44 am

You're nothing to get a tantrum into over..<p>I screencapped your crime, so your editing it again was pointless. <p>It must be hard to ask for understandable phrases from you<p>
Lord Khyron
 

Male or Female

Postby Mage1 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:48 am

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Neo48</i><p>Okay okay, this seems to be a bit my fault too. Lets just drop this topic, and go back to what it was in the beginning.<br></blockquote><p>yeah!<br>we should get back to a DIFFRENT not the same but different topic!<p>I can make peoplenot understand what I am saying.<br> :) <br><p>[size=small][Edit by Mage1 on [TIME]1111034895[/TIME]][/size]
Mage1
 

Male or Female

Postby Wolf 10 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:24 pm

...So this is one of the more serious boards.<p>Oh yeah, I'm male.
Wolf 10
 

Male or Female

Postby Malakai » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:14 pm

Mage1, I honestly ask you to to stop being an idiot.<p>#1 - PSP is a member of this forum, and post regularly enough that you should know who he is. Khyron was making an analogy, which you failed to grasp.<p>#2 - enough with all the smilies. You don't even use them in the correct context.<p>#3 - USE GRAMMAR AND SYNTAX THAT PEOPLE CAN UNDERSTAND. For heaven's sake, this is not kindergarten, and it isn't really amusing to read your half-comprehensible posts.
Malakai
 

Male or Female

Postby Demon Child » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:38 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Mage1</i><br>what is a Karma :? :@ ~0 <br></blockquote>Basicly, it means luck. Typicly affected by your actions I belive and if I'm not mistaken the results are usually more extreme than the actions. Or perhaps that's some other term I'm thinking of. Oh well, this isn't the place for that discussion.<p>Oh and I'm male.
Demon Child
 

Male or Female

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:42 pm

Karma is the belief hat your current actions will catch up to you, often in greater magnitude. So, if you do something good now, karma will com into play and something ten times as good will happen later on. Basically, if you always call people stupid, one day you will be unable to do something, and karma will come into play, so you will be called an idiot. Whence the phrase "Good and bad karma"
Lassic's Chllun
 

Male or Female

Postby Benoit » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:29 pm

Khyron, please stop the attacking. You achieve nothing (worthwhile) with it.
Benoit
 

Male or Female

Postby Missagh » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:36 pm

Get back on topic, all.
Missagh
 

Male or Female

Postby LegoMuskCat » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:21 pm

I'm so pretty, oh so pretty, I'm smiling and as happy as I can be... Lalala...LAAAAAA!! *shatters glass with voice* ~0<br>Oops... :D <p>A silly question to ask... (Maybe for those who like to be secretive about their identity...?) I'm female, a tomboyish one, though. *twirls around and throws flowers at people* I'll have to admit... After awhile, I kinda felt like I'm in the minority here... :p<br><p>[size=small][Edit by Dreamer on [TIME]1111100515[/TIME]][/size]
LegoMuskCat
 

Male or Female

Postby ROMeo » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:54 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Dreamer</i><br>*twirls around and throws flowers at people*<br></blockquote><p>*a flower enters his mouth, and chokes to death* No.... it can't be....defeated by..... flower.... power.... *dies*<p>..oh, male here.<p>[size=small][Edit by ROMeo on [TIME]1111100643[/TIME]][/size]
ROMeo
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 103 guests