So... who likes my sig?

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

So... who likes my sig?

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:00 pm

I would if I had any artistic talent whatsoever.
Lassic's Chllun
 

So... who likes my sig?

Postby Gipper » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:56 am

Wait, Lassic has a kid? Is Alis the mommy?
Gipper
 

So... who likes my sig?

Postby Siren » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:02 am

I was right...<br>I pronounced your name right. <br>AMAZING!
Siren
 

So... who likes my sig?

Postby Malakai » Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:29 am

Responding to the initial question: It's cool to have a quote from a game, but perhaps not as long as the one you've put in there. Quotes in sigs are often best liked/remembered if they are one-line quips.
Malakai
 

So... who likes my sig?

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Fri Mar 04, 2005 1:54 pm

Lassic DOES NOT have a kid, because there is no mommy- Alis had a quest to avenge her brother's death, not to avenge Lassic's rape.
Lassic's Chllun
 

So... who likes my sig?

Postby Gipper » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:40 pm

I know...I was joking about that. Why would Alis "do" the man she wanted dead?
Gipper
 

So... who likes my sig?

Postby gm2987 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 8:45 pm

What ever happened to people making orgional lines for signatures? Its easy to copy quotes from a game but come on, its not that much harder to make up some intersting and insightful oppion of your own >.>
gm2987
 

So... who likes my sig?

Postby Benoit » Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:44 pm

You mean like my quote? :)<br>The first is basically taken from somewhere, but the second one is mine. :D
Benoit
 

Previous

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 92 guests