What's up! This is my first day!

New here? Introduce yourself to the community!

What's up! This is my first day!

Postby Damien 1234 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:58 pm

ciao Malakai, bidone voi discorrere Giapponese?<br>(If that makes no sense then sorry, I'm trying to use an online dictionary to speak in Italian
Damien 1234
 

What's up! This is my first day!

Postby Malakai » Wed Mar 16, 2005 10:45 pm

Heh, no need to apologize. We italians love it when people try and speak/learn our language, regardless of whether they make sense or not.<p>Btw, I'll spare you the translation. ;)
Malakai
 

What's up! This is my first day!

Postby Arkhan » Thu Mar 17, 2005 12:36 am

I shall surpass you all, and your....tongues....................<p>VV31<0|\/|3 70 t3h f0r|_||\/|z!<p>Woo I think my IQ just dropped from that. <p>Yknow, I took 2 years of spanish, and in the 2nd year, we covered 13 pages of a book. Thats how bad the teacher was. You can learn more ordering food at tacobell...no frigging joke....lesse if I can do this.....<p>Bienvenidos a el............boardo?
Arkhan
 

What's up! This is my first day!

Postby Koichi » Sat Jun 25, 2005 3:21 am

Ah another person that plays runescape. Whats your characters name and level on there?
Koichi
 

What's up! This is my first day!

Postby Damien 1234 » Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:23 pm

holy Crap Koichi! lol, I wan't expecting someone to post on this! lol, This is hella old, I'd be surprised if you even read this, uh, my name on Runescape is Damien 5555, I'm level 51, I think, either that or 50, and if you pm me saying hi without telling me who you are, I'll just cuss at you and hope to find you and kill you. so try and remind me, lol
Damien 1234
 

Previous

Return to Introductions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 41 guests