Danny wrote:Eminems wrote:Also Danny: How can an X-ray be painful?

It sometimes leaves a strange feeling right after you get one that starts to hurt. Then again, they x-rayed me non-stop for some reason when I busted my finger a lot time ago. They always do stuff like that, either their idoits or it's some kind of sick scheme. Well x-rays do mutate your DNA... Bah, don't they know that? They take x-rays too lightly, same with blood tests, they take so much from you. The best thing to do is not get sick, docters in most countries now-a-days will mess you up bad, seriously. It's pretty sad actually...
Hrm... that's kinda odd. I've never had pain from an x-ray and if you listen to all the scientific literature and take it as truth,
everything mutates your DNA, causes cancer, is really bad for you, blah blah blah. Take for example second hand smoke. There is NO real evidence that it is as bad as they say, it is all based on one single paper that I'm told is dubious at best (I have yet to find/read this paper). The medics are well aware that x-rays cause mutations, but they're incredibly useful for diagnostics, as well as being easier/cheaper than CT scanning or MRI.
Blood tests, they'll take maybe 40ml of blood at the most? >.< You can get away with a lot more than that without doing any harm. I'm not saying that all doctors are great, but maybe it's not as bad as you think?
If it makes you feel any better, we vets are much better than any doctor

We can deal with more than one species, and we're therefore smarter! Next time you get sick, go to the vet! (I'm joking, we're not allowed to treat humans unless it's a dire emergency and no-one else can help)