Heh, lucky sod. If I'm ever playing on the wii (or feel 'retro' enough to plug in my PS2

) I have to make do with sitting on the floor. As for the PC, I have to make do with this rigid wooden chair I'm sitting in now. I really need to buy a new chair. *groans*
Anyway, in keeping with the thread; lately I've just been thinking about the 6 day hike I hope to take in a week or two. I pulled my pack out of the wardrobe again and went over what was inside and what I had to get packed yet. I'm leaving the rest until my food and stuff is together and ready to pack so I sharpened my knife (cutting my finger in the process) and checked the route again.
While I doubt I'll ever have to use the knife this time, being that I'm taking plenty food this time and there aren't any rabbits and such to catch in the area, it's kind of a lucky charm of sorts so I take it when I'm out on long trips.
I'm a pretty avid photographer too and I always take my camera with me no matter how far I go so I'll be sure to post some photos of the trip when I get back if that takes anyone's fancy.
