WING-0 wrote:...then more Altered Beast... The bout of laughter came back.
"Gwise fwom youw gwave"
"Welcome to youw duuuuuuuuuum!!"
We laughed at the character turning into a werewolf ("look! he's a furry now!!") and then the second player turning into a GREEN werewolf... WHY GREEN!? It could have been gray, black, white... But green?
We had a nice laugh.
Hee! That game wins only for the nostalgic factor for me. Which beast was it that had the special attack that went up and down rather than left-right? The tiger-thingy? That was mostly useless.
I'm playing ToeJam & Earl.

"Doot, doot, doot, do-do-do-do...."
Earlier I was playing Sonic, but Labyrinth Zone 2 was kicking my butt and my kids kept giving me helpful advice such as: "Mom, you have to avoid those spears." Yeah, thanks. I'll remember that. It was getting frustrating. The Labyrinth Zone music belies its difficulty, too. It's so freaking chipper!