Post what's on your mind now

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby Wing-0 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:08 am

After listening to her comments, after all she hadn't noticed I was standing behind all of them, except for the one who saw me come in, my friend's girlfriend, I got really pissed off. I took my PSP from her hands, slapped the asshole woman and stared at the others. I gave them a piece of my mind and proceeded to unplug my PS3, which we hadn't played yet with. As I was leaving, my friends came back. I told them what happened and came back home on my own.

A few minutes ago, my friend came by and told me that that foolish woman was actually interested in me, so she had asked him and his gf to hook us up.

I told him I am still furious about her going through my stuff as if she had the right. He apologized, since he didn't imagine things would go that way, but I still told him his gf didn't stop her from messing around with my stuff, which marks her as persona non grata in my list.

He apoligized again and admitted to having had problems like that in the past. Then went home,
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Wing-0 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:18 am

What the frak is going on? This is not the first time this shit's happened before. A few years ago, a woman who was cohabitating with me asked me for the password to my computer. She wanted full access to my files. I said "No", so she told me that if I didn't do what she wanted, she'd leave, so I opened the door and told her to find somewhere else to live and that I'd send her stuff with someone she knew, as I didn't want anything to do with her anymore.

My point is... Who the FRAK gives any woman the right to demand total access to my stuff and trample over my sacred privacy? I have the god damned right to have MY STUFF undistured by ANYONE I don't want touching it. Be it women, friends, family or whatever.

My friends know it, my family knows it, the women I usually frequent know it. They all respect that small amount of privacy I ask for.

If someone is not going to respect that much, then that person can kiss my ass and drop into a well head first and die.
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:31 pm

See the cunts straight, Wing 0. :twisted:
Image
User avatar
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: Bristol, England, UK

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:06 pm

I had a good rest last night for a change... O_o
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:04 pm

Why do these kids with Facebook accounts use it for bullying? They're such sociopathic twats.
Image
User avatar
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: Bristol, England, UK

Postby Tanith » Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:05 pm

thepeaguy- I think all bullying behavior is pretty pathetic, but over the internet? That's just a whole new "I am less than dirt" low. I can't even pity them.

I almost fell asleep driving home from work this morning and it scared the crap out of me. I desperately wanted to stop for coffee, but unfortunately I was sleepy on a stretch of highway that has a span of about 30 miles between 24-hour gas stations. Oy.

Also, once I found a gas station, I waited in the parking lot until the caffeine kicked in, blasting "Chewing Gum" by Annie, and a van full of senior citizen tourists eyeballed me the whole time. Hey, I don't care what anyone thinks about me be-bopping to Annie to stay alert on the road. I think they got the first half of "Happy Up Here" by Röyksopp as well.
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
User avatar
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Location: Landen

Postby Wing-0 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:37 am

Kids these days use ANYTHING for bullying. Some of the kids at the school I taught at, carried cell phones. One of the girls who was not part of their clique got one from her dad so she can call her to pick her up and stuff. One of the more abusive girls took her phone by force, copied the number and gave it back. The next day, the good kid complained that she was being harassed by the other kids with hurtful messages and stuff. I placed a complaint with the directors board, but since they didn't do shit, I just talked with the father of the good kid, the kid herself and days later I handed over my resignation letter and a big "frak you" to the director's board.

However, today I am in a good mood. I played some nice games, had my foot checked for a toenail hurting me where I couldn't reach it, which gave me lots of relief, and Cyborg Central is back, albeit in a different form. As a "social site". Yes, I am aware some people had a beef with Cyborg Central in the old days of the PSDB. Not my business, though. =P

Not like I'm gonna stop posting here. I like it here.
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 3:06 pm

Working on the phantasy star wiki. Yays.
Image
User avatar
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: Bristol, England, UK

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:22 pm

Wouldn't surprise me if xrick was another troll, to be honest.
Image
User avatar
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: Bristol, England, UK

Postby Zucca » Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:08 pm

He isn't. A troll wouldn't have any patience to last here that long.
I am NaN!
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Rasi, Kouvola, Finland

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:56 pm

4 beers, hot day, now I'm drunk...
User avatar
Daren
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:51 am
Location: Montreal

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:47 am

All these commercials are health obsessed these days. Fuck off.
Image
User avatar
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: Bristol, England, UK

Postby Daren » Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:04 am

thepeaguy wrote:All these commercials are health obsessed these days. * off.


The pharmaceutical companies are trying to sell medicine to people who don't need it... Sadly for them, they think they need that medicine and keep buying it. It's a freaking loophole that will probably never stop.
User avatar
Daren
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:51 am
Location: Montreal

Postby Wing-0 » Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:51 am

What sucks is that some people die because of overdosing...
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Daren » Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:56 pm

WING-0 wrote:What sucks is that some people die because of overdosing...


That's exactly right and that's why I try to steer clear of pills when I don't need them. You have a headache then drink a big glass of water and god sleep an hour. You feel like vomiting your lunch? No problem, eat some ginger roots and it will probably pass. There are all sorts of natural remedies, you just need to find them.
User avatar
Daren
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:51 am
Location: Montreal

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 114 guests