Post what's on your mind now

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:58 pm

The main character has schizophrenia apparently. He imagines the dead Reznov is still alive.
Image
User avatar
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: Bristol, England, UK

Postby LegoMuskCat » Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:50 pm

I want a 3DS. :(
User avatar
LegoMuskCat
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:05 am
Location: US of A

Postby Wing-0 » Wed Nov 10, 2010 10:10 pm

I want free time...
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Daren » Fri Nov 12, 2010 3:50 pm

What's on my mind now?

I finally have a week's vacation and I have to fall sick in the middle of it! That's what's on my mind...
User avatar
Daren
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:51 am
Location: Montreal

Postby Wing-0 » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:30 pm

A "friend" of mine got gonorrhea seemingly after "socializing" with a lady I was talking to in a workplace related party... But nobody knows where he had been for a week (during his free time), so his story is iffy...

Still, we're making him mad with comments like "So, have you taken care of that leaking ceiling yet?" and "Don't drink so much liquid!!" But the one that takes the cake is: "So... Has it fallen off yet?"

Still, the best one ever is: "That is God's punishment for your behavior" as spoken by a religious nutjob. The funniest part is that she was speaking seriously. We had a really hard time containing our laughter.

It's amazing getting back at him. Especially since he's such a showoff, a prick and a general pain in the ass.
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Wing-0 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:05 am

My cats are inside my room because of the cold, since that I haven't had the chance to stick them with vaccines... They're tearing the place apart. Jumping on my sofa, on a chair, my desk, my bed, MY BACK!!! They're hunting each other down!! I've had cats before, but never a mother-son/daughter/whatever combination that were so damn hyperactive!

None of my other cats have dragged me into their own games either... Only I'm really angry and hunting them down to grab them and get them out of my damn room!!! >_<

I still haven't named them, but I'm considering "Calamity" for the mother and "Destruction" for the demonic pipsqueak...

At least they do earn their place in here. Today they killed a mouse in the backyard, and before the little demon was born, the mother slaughtered our unwelcome rat tenants... Only problem is that she tried to feed me with the corpses.
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby Tanith » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:32 am

WING-0 wrote:Only problem is that she tried to feed me with the corpses.

She was just sharin' the love. OK, yeah, it's still gross. Thankfully cats don't know that and continue their vermin-hunting ways.

We used to live in an old house (built in the 1920s, so not THAT old, but still) on about 2-3 acres, and the first winter we lived there I made insulated cat shelters for the feral cats that would roam around on our property. They're really just Styrofoam coolers inside of Rubbermaid bins with a door cut out (and some straw for bedding), but you would not believe how hilarious everyone thought it was that I was "pampering" the feral cats. Um, yeah. I was laughing SO HARD when we had zero mouse sightings (including droppings) in the house and zero mouse trap kills. :P That old house probably had a million ways for mice to come in, too. Can't get past the cat perimeter, though.
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
User avatar
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Location: Landen

Postby Zucca » Sun Nov 14, 2010 9:17 am

Cats hunting eachother - everyday stuff in here. :D
I am NaN!
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Rasi, Kouvola, Finland

Postby Wing-0 » Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:31 pm

Yeah, cats are a very effective pest control mechanism. There used to be no sightings of rodents here until several years ago, when my stupid neighbors started killing feral cats with poison, and my own domestic cats with them. As a result, I don't let these two out on their own. It's sometimes sad, since I confine both of them to my house and backyard, but it's for their own good (and ours as well). The houses on this street have had rats, mice, etc. with this house falling to the invasion last year, until a gray, pregnant and starved cat appeared meowing for food. Give her a month, and she produces a litter of four with three dead and one survivor. More time passes, and the survivor turns out to be a siamese... Even more time, and the kitten turns into an accomplished hunter, killing its first mouse.

What I mean is this: Had those idiots not killed the cats that lived around here, none of those infestations would have occurred. Now they're poisoning themselves with chemicals, putting traps, trying to avoid rat feces and urine, while the answer to all of those problems is just letting cats take over.
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby BenoitRen » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:05 pm

Why didn't I save after I got out of the labyrinth (in Etrian Odyssey III)? Why, why?! I lost more than an hour of progress when my gathering party got slain...
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
User avatar
BenoitRen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3120
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: Belgium

Postby IndispensablePeaGuy » Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:52 pm

I don't like shameless backstabbers. They can go to hell.
Image
User avatar
IndispensablePeaGuy
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:01 pm
Location: Bristol, England, UK

Postby Tanith » Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:52 am

If we could find a way to turn stupid into an energy source, we could power the world through Youtube comments.
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
User avatar
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Location: Landen

Postby Zucca » Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:09 pm

Tanith wrote:If we could find a way to turn stupid into an energy source, we could power the world through Youtube comments.


Albert Einstein wrote:Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
I am NaN!
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Rasi, Kouvola, Finland

Postby Semix » Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:05 pm

IndispensablePeaGuy wrote:The main character has schizophrenia apparently. He imagines the dead Reznov is still alive.

Late reply, but thanks for spoiling the story for me :/
Image
User avatar
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: UK-Kent

Postby Zucca » Sat Nov 20, 2010 7:01 pm

Image
Image of the week.
I am NaN!
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Rasi, Kouvola, Finland

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 101 guests