by Wing-0 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:46 am
Yeah, I'm watching it in English. As I said, I couldn't stand the dubbed version. Apollo's voice, sounded bad, and Adama's... Don't even get me started on that... But the worst ever was Kara Thrace's... She sounded like a fifteen year old girl...
It's not that I'm trying to please anyone beyond myself with this fanfic. If people end up liking it, then I'll be happy. But what I don't want to do is to fall into simple crude jokes that go just for the sake of being rude. Also, those three characters are more directly based on three different people I have encountered, and while I respect two of them, the other one, who would end up inspiring the one that would be the butt of some jokes, is a real annoyance and I directly based that character on how annoying he was (is).
I'll write a prototype scene with them, and if I like it, I'll add them. Otherwise, I'll scrap those three and think up different characters.