Post what's on your mind now

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Wing-0 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:54 am

Bring him here!!
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby carlsojos » Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:29 pm

Analysis of my recent activity indicates notably poor behavior, and in response I'm going into hiding until next month. I can not deny or justify my actions:
2 counts of making derogatory remarks
4 counts of causing fights
1 count of disrespecting forum staff
1 count of abusing site resources.
There is evidence of all my crimes throughout the forum, and I hope that I may return an improved person.
Image
User avatar
carlsojos
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:50 pm
Location: Even if I knew where I was, would I tell you?

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Wing-0 » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:26 pm

I just don-t get it...
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Tanith » Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:57 pm

*blinks*

Bwuh?

Unless you're getting actual warnings from the moderators I'd say you're fine. I don't remember any of that stuff, anyway. Is it possible you're being too hard on yourself?
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
User avatar
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Location: Landen

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Tue Feb 01, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm with Tanith on this one. Fairly sure you're being way too hard on yourself.
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby BenoitRen » Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:42 pm

I think so as well. We haven't given out any warnings and received 0 complaints.
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
User avatar
BenoitRen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3120
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: Belgium

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Wondering if Tanith will be online this Saturday to talk shop. I'll have a sad if she isn't!
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Semix » Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:32 pm

Just learnt how to make the origami bird from Heavy rain. Awesome game
Image
User avatar
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: UK-Kent

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Wing-0 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:04 pm

After more than a year of postergation, I finally opened my active Playstation 3 to rip the voltage source and try it in my inactive Playstation 3 (I have 2). The thing is, the old doesn't work... Only when it wants to. It just happens that there is something wrong with the old source. It is apparently a manufacture defect that I noticed way before it went "Frak you, man, I'm on strike!". It then went semi dead after a certain someone grabbed the thing without permission and used it A WHOLE DAY WITHOUT LETTING IT COOL DOWN!

The source went on strike and it wouldn't accept any of my offers to make it work... So, I took it off, tried the other source and the PS3 runs perfectly... Ridiculous, huh? Well, it's not... I'll try to repair it. Apparently, a capacitor is screwed, or replace it altogether with a PC voltage source... I'll just have to make some adaptations to make the PC match the PS3 if that is what I have to do... Repairing the original source is what I want the most... If that happens...
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Wing-0 » Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:10 pm

...I could benefit from having two PS3s... I could put one on the living room so we can use it as both a BD player and console (not my brothers, though... My consoles are off limits to them), or maybe bring it to a friend's house and organize both online and local matches... That'd be sweet... Or maybe I could hack it and run homebrew! That'd be freaking awesome. One PS3 to enjoy games online, another to run emulators and rip my own games. FRAK YOU, Sony! That's what you get for removing the Linux from my PS3! >=P

I can say I won't sell it... The system has some meaning for me... It was my first PS3, and gave me lots of hours of fun, and can still give me more.
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Tanith » Thu Feb 03, 2011 3:42 am

Black Sword wrote:Wondering if Tanith will be online this Saturday to talk shop. I'll have a sad if she isn't!

I'm planning on it. Sorry, I wasn't there this weekend because I was being my husband's chauffeur to and from the ER. He had immense pain in his jaw, and today he had a root canal. He's been in a Vicodin fog since Saturday. Thankfully this is all over now. I also just now saw your email, many apologies there, too. I don't check that account as much as I should. Anyway, as long as my family remains healthy and there are no other extenuating circumstances, I shall be in front of my computer at the designated hour on Saturday. :)

By the way, do you mind if I use the ideas we had for Crys's quest to write some fiction for him? Crys needs fanfic, and our ideas, I must say, rock.
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
User avatar
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Location: Landen

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Wing-0 » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:18 am

A bit of whining...

It sucks ass that when looking through one's game library for something old and cool to play, one realizes that what one likes is actually segregating...

Why do I use the "segregating" word? Well, I just realized that what I like aren't the wildly popular games my local friends like... And what most of my online friends don't either have or care about...

It doesn't help that a LARGE quantity of my favorite games are also single player action games or in the worst case: RPGs...

Sure, I like several of the currently popular fighting games, but HELL, I don't like playing online with complete unknowns... It also doesn't help one bit that fighting games bring out the asshole of most people I meet online...

All I can say is: BLAH...
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:34 am

Tanith wrote:By the way, do you mind if I use the ideas we had for Crys's quest to write some fiction for him? Crys needs fanfic, and our ideas, I must say, rock.


I don't mind, depending on the ideas you want to use! There are a couple I want to implement myself and I don't want to end up blurring with yours. It's one of the reasons I haven't read your PSII novelization, since I'm afraid I'll end up borrowing your stuff without meaning to!

@WING-0 What games were you looking at? I may surprise you.
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Semix » Thu Feb 03, 2011 8:08 am

WING-0 wrote:A bit of whining...

It sucks ass that when looking through one's game library for something old and cool to play, one realizes that what one likes is actually segregating...

Why do I use the "segregating" word? Well, I just realized that what I like aren't the wildly popular games my local friends like... And what most of my online friends don't either have or care about...

It doesn't help that a LARGE quantity of my favorite games are also single player action games or in the worst case: RPGs...

Sure, I like several of the currently popular fighting games, but HELL, I don't like playing online with complete unknowns... It also doesn't help one bit that fighting games bring out the asshole of most people I meet online...

All I can say is: BLAH...

I enjoy playing odd single player games that people don't know well, but online is where its at. You don't have to play alone, on black ops I would play with you for example, and you meet people on it anyway.
Image
User avatar
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: UK-Kent

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby BenoitRen » Thu Feb 03, 2011 4:30 pm

Dear people I see in public

When walking, keep to the right. Do not make me juggle between left and right when I have to pass you because you chose to keep to your left or the middle. It's been more than 2000 years since the Roman Empire, so stop doing it.

When you're using an escalator, keep to your right. Do not stand in the middle, and do not stand to the left while other people are standing to the right. Let people who are in a hurry pass by smoothly instead of hampering them.

Please quit smoking. I do not enjoy the scent of cigarette smoke while I'm waiting for the bus or the train. It's been about 20 years since it has become public knowledge that Smoking Is Bad For You, yet a lot of you teenagers started to and keep smoking like brainless idiots. You can't tell me you didn't know.

Sincerely
The only pedestrian who seems to use his head in public
Get Xenoblade Chronicles!
User avatar
BenoitRen
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 3120
Joined: Fri Jul 27, 2007 5:19 pm
Location: Belgium

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 109 guests