Post what's on your mind now

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Wing-0 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:40 am

Black Sword: Of what name is Ike the short form?
And hey, I've been single for a longer time.

Tanith: You don't know how to have fun... =P
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Sun Feb 06, 2011 4:17 am

I grump in your direction, WING! Middle name's Dwight, by the way.
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Semix » Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:27 am

WING-0 wrote:And hey, I've been single for a longer time.


I've been single for 14 years, haha, I win.... Wait... :/
Image
User avatar
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: UK-Kent

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Mon Feb 07, 2011 2:49 pm

Not really a prize you want to win, Semix. On the bright side, if you catch a nerdy, lonely 18 year old now....
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Semix » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:12 pm

Met some really nice girl at the ice skating party, but I think she's A: too good for me and B: someone else I know apparently likes her
Image
User avatar
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: UK-Kent

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Mon Feb 07, 2011 7:28 pm

A: Let her decide that B: I don't see his name on her, so get a'courtin'.
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 8:19 pm

In the end, it's her decision. Just go and say "Hey there! Me likes j00" and the choice is hers.
Women don't get tagged by a locking on mechanism. You have to aim manually.
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Black Sword » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:10 pm

WING-0 wrote:Women don't get tagged by a locking on mechanism. You have to aim manually.


Double entendre heaven.
"Where is Black Sword? I'd know his Orakio anywhere!" - BenoitRen
User avatar
Black Sword
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 525
Joined: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:06 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Wing-0 » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:28 pm

Aaaaaaaah, no... I was talking about tagging like in military planes against other machines. My comment had not been intended to have any other meaning other than that analogy...

I must be using weird analogies after so many years speaking with double meanings... =P
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Semix » Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:58 pm

Yeah well the other guys an ugly little *cough* anyway, although we are kind of half friends sometimes. Well looks like I need to put effort in
Image
User avatar
Semix
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 686
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:19 pm
Location: UK-Kent

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby augmentedfourth » Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:39 pm

Black Sword wrote:
WING-0 wrote:Women don't get tagged by a locking on mechanism. You have to aim manually.


Double entendre heaven.


I so wanted to make a joke about that, but I refrained. Where's my halo-wearing smiley when I need it?


Just make sure you aim carefully, or else we get all bruised and that's no fun.
filthymindedandroids.blogspot.com - an incredibly Not Safe For Work blog

"A dirty book is rarely dusty." - unknown
User avatar
augmentedfourth
Blastoid
Blastoid
 
Posts: 203
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 5:56 pm

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Wing-0 » Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:34 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

That was probably the best response in a DECADE!!
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby Tanith » Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:01 am

"Tagging" and "aiming" aside, conversations about dating woes--and Valentine's Day--make me so very happy I no longer have to play the dating game.

Edited: Ugh, one of my facebook "friends" has a ridiculous love of Anna Netrebko. She has to have about the least exciting voice in opera, ever. Oh well, people have terrible taste in music, anyway. If anyone is interested in real opera, I direct you to Diana Damrau, who proves that dramatic coloratura is not dead. She plays the best Königin der Nacht in recent history.
"I don't go to very many social events apart from fires." - carlsojos
User avatar
Tanith
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 485
Joined: Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 pm
Location: Landen

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby carlsojos » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:33 pm

[the forum door opens a crack, and a helmeted figure peers in]
Nobody sitting in the corner cleaning a shotgun in case I tried to sneak in? Heh...
[I step inside, take off my helmet, and start stealing soda from the fridge, looking at all the threads I've missed.]
Dating woes, huh? It'll take a specific kind of person to simultaneously pierce my layers of insulation and break my 21 years of bachelorhood (I win, Semix!). I have no intentions of giving anybody the right to be unhappy of my occasionally reckless behavior.
Image
User avatar
carlsojos
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 390
Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:50 pm
Location: Even if I knew where I was, would I tell you?

Re: Post what's on your mind now

Postby LegoMuskCat » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:52 pm

Who the heck in Seattle, WA would attempt hacking my FB? o_O
Image
User avatar
LegoMuskCat
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 435
Joined: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:05 am
Location: US of A

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 93 guests