Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Phantasy Star Online discussions only

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby Neo48 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:58 pm

If you have ever done the Central Dome Fire Swirl quest...and wondered...just where does that Background Music come from? Well here it is! Is a song from Burning Rangers! A game for the Sega Saturn...haha...imagine that. The song is called Angels With Burning Hearts!!!<p>Hows that for breakfast?
Neo48
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby Butoden » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:02 pm

I dont like the song ~_~
Butoden
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby Neo48 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:05 pm

I just wanted to figure it out.....I've been wanting to since I first heard it <br> :~ <p>[size=small][Edit by Neo48 on [TIME]1112796344[/TIME]][/size]
Neo48
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby Butoden » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:12 pm

;) No Problemo. :)
Butoden
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby Benoit » Wed Apr 06, 2005 4:00 pm

I've known this for aaages.
Benoit
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby Neo48 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 9:54 pm

Haha! Now I must figure out where that tune at the end of Seat of the Heart is from...
Neo48
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby Benoit » Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:14 pm

Also from Burning Rangers. It's the ending theme. I like the English one better.
Benoit
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby Wolf 10 » Wed Apr 06, 2005 10:30 pm

Seat-of-heart-so-damn annoying!!!!!! While I'm here, two questions: how long does it take, and what level is recommended to take it on? DAMNED QUEST! <p>but anyway, I like the Burning Rangers Song.<p>It's cool #)
Wolf 10
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby Neo48 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:34 am

It is...really. Thats interesting.<p>I take it then that the quest is mean to resemble the game that those BG tracks came from?
Neo48
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby jherm » Thu Apr 07, 2005 5:42 am

wolf, if your in ultimate, id recommend about 150+ if your a hunter. you could be a little lower if you had a ranger or a force because you have the good range that a hunter lacks, which you need when you have multiple megids that move faster than you can react and kill every time being fired at you.
jherm
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby Benoit » Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:48 pm

<blockquote><i>Originally posted by Neo48</i><br>I take it then that the quest is mean to resemble the game that those BG tracks came from?</blockquote><br>Nope, not at all.<p>Wolf, I recommend LV 40+ on Normal, and a strong weapon.<br>It's very long indeed. You go through<br>VR Temple<br>VR SpaceShip<br>Central Control Area (main area)<br>Control Tower
Benoit
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby jherm » Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:02 pm

and when you get to central tower, stay the hell away from del lily. they hurt huge like.
jherm
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby Benoit » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:24 pm

I would actually approach them so that they won't spit Megid at you. Be careful for their special attack that gets your HP at 1, though.
Benoit
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby FOrave » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:31 pm

I will be online next week so i can do the tower quests.<br>im kinda new here but im lv 100
FOrave
 

Central Dome Fire Swirl!!!

Postby Mage1 » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:46 pm

Have you fought the Ill GIll?<p>Two strikes when your ll 35 and your gooone<br>
Mage1
 


Return to Phantasy Star Online

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 108 guests