Did you have to dress formally?
P.S.S Glad you had fun Benoit. Was your date cute or ugly?
Sounds like you had fun Benoit, enjoy the sleep.
It's stupid: parties are for friends not for class mates.
(music talk)
Originally posted by Benoit<p>But hey, it was alright. This isn't the US.
Neo48 wrote:I believe Benot was reffering that Americans (and Canadians to) think its right to have a date when you go to the prom. But that its different where he's from. In the end its all from influence.
Maybe its just the loner in me, but back then I ddn't really enjoy being around A LOT of people.
Benoit wrote:*resurrects thread*
For a good reason.
One year has passed, and the school prom is upon me again. I'll be going tonight.
This year's location and drink prices are better, I heard. Hehe. Not that I'll be drinking alcohol, though.
I'll dress up now, and then go!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 98 guests