KexMex wrote:Go nuts. Dance. Kill. Be king of the dance floor.
Not that I'll be drinking alcohol, though.
KexMex wrote:Go nuts. Dance. Kill. Be king of the dance floor.
ThePeaGuy wrote:...or not.
Alcohol is perfectly fine in moderation.
Is Benoit good at dancing? Just curious.
No, it's not.
If I don't drink alcohol, I will never have the chance to get addicted.
Alcohol goes to the brain, which is bad. People seem to think it's cool that people get more easy after a few drinks, but it's the alcohol messing with you. Not cool at all.
You won't get addicted from one drink, contrary to your misinformation.
It certainly is fine, in moderation. Moderation being the key. Yes, people's inhibitions go down after introducing alchohol into their system, but as long as you keep yourself in control there's nothing wrong with a few drinks.
So you admit that it does affect you, whether you remain in control or not, with moderation or not.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 71 guests