Benoit goes to the school prom

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby LegoMuskCat » Fri May 20, 2005 8:29 pm

Have fun, Benoit! :D
LegoMuskCat
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby KexMex » Fri May 20, 2005 9:06 pm

Go nuts. Dance. Kill. Be king of the dance floor.
KexMex
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby ThePeaGuy » Fri May 20, 2005 9:06 pm

KexMex wrote:Go nuts. Dance. Kill. Be king of the dance floor.


...or not.
ThePeaGuy
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby LaconianShot » Fri May 20, 2005 9:44 pm

Enjoy yourself. And get some pictures, if you can.
Not that I'll be drinking alcohol, though.

Alcohol is perfectly fine in moderation.
LaconianShot
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby Tails99 » Fri May 20, 2005 11:56 pm

KexMex wrote:Go nuts. Dance. Kill. Be king of the dance floor.


ThePeaGuy wrote:...or not.


"He isn't going to the After Prom Party, he's going to the After Prom Party "

My brother's friend said that to my brother before he went to prom, with his girlfriend right next to him. LOL!
Tails99
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby Saria » Mon May 23, 2005 1:17 pm

Is Benoit good at dancing? :) Just curious.

Well, Benoit?
Saria
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby Benoit » Mon May 23, 2005 4:19 pm

Initially, the prom (which is actually more like a party) didn't go too well. I felt uneasy, and I was alone most of the time. That is, until someone I know took me with him to the dance floor. I had fun for the last hour and a half. :)
Alcohol is perfectly fine in moderation.

No, it's not.

If I don't drink alcohol, I will never have the chance to get addicted.

Alcohol goes to the brain, which is bad. People seem to think it's cool that people get more easy after a few drinks, but it's the alcohol messing with you. Not cool at all.
Is Benoit good at dancing? Just curious.

Depends on what you call dancing. At parties, people just make all sorts of movements, and call it dancing. I'm okay at that.

If you mean real dancing, I haven't danced that much, but I'm getting good at it, if I'm to judge from last Tuesday. It was sports day at school then, and I had chosen "dance" as activity. Needless to say, I was the only boy there between roughly 40 people. The dance teacher was male, and so was one of the six teachers of the school, but all the rest were female.
Benoit
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby Saria » Mon May 23, 2005 5:03 pm

Aww...

But you can dance with me anytime!!!

Or BETTER!!! Dance while I play the Ocarina!!! :)
Saria
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby Neo48 » Mon May 23, 2005 5:49 pm

My school has no prom. We have a party where all the students can get drunk. This is no joke either....
Neo48
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby thriwren Version 2 » Mon May 23, 2005 6:04 pm

I went to senior prom. Myself I had no date (kept asking the wrong person). I was the preom king. I am the one that was the most unpopualr person who was for the canidates (as a side note my grad. class was 100) the others was the valadictorian, a jock, a prep, and mental challeged guy(every one liked him, he was cool). As a note I am a goth. The girl who I as to the prom was going with her boyfriend, which she never told me that she had, eneded p going with her bestfirend/neighbor since her b/f broke up with her. She came over to congradualte me, said thanks. At the time she said congrats I was with my buddies.
thriwren Version 2
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby LaconianShot » Mon May 23, 2005 7:02 pm

No, it's not.
If I don't drink alcohol, I will never have the chance to get addicted.
Alcohol goes to the brain, which is bad. People seem to think it's cool that people get more easy after a few drinks, but it's the alcohol messing with you. Not cool at all.

It certainly is fine, in moderation. Moderation being the key. Yes, people's inhibitions go down after introducing alchohol into their system, but as long as you keep yourself in control there's nothing wrong with a few drinks. You won't get addicted from one drink, contrary to your misinformation.
However, getting drunk will have negative affects on yourself. And you'll look like an idiot.
LaconianShot
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby Lassic's Chllun » Mon May 23, 2005 7:29 pm

Me prom was yesterday. I couldn't go because I'm a puny freshman, though.
Lassic's Chllun
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby Benoit » Mon May 23, 2005 8:25 pm

You won't get addicted from one drink, contrary to your misinformation.

You misread my post. I said: "If I don't drink alcohol, I will never have the chance to get addicted."

Key word: chance
It certainly is fine, in moderation. Moderation being the key. Yes, people's inhibitions go down after introducing alchohol into their system, but as long as you keep yourself in control there's nothing wrong with a few drinks.

So you admit that it does affect you, whether you remain in control or not, with moderation or not. That's my point, and it's enough.
Benoit
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby LaconianShot » Mon May 23, 2005 10:29 pm

So you admit that it does affect you, whether you remain in control or not, with moderation or not.

It will affect you, though whether or not you actually drink enough to start to affect your behavior lies in the quantity that you drink. Will you be noticeably different if you have one drink? Probably not.
LaconianShot
 

Benoit goes to the school prom

Postby Monocromatico » Tue May 24, 2005 3:27 am

The whole point is: etanol is toxic and causes permanent damage to your neurons. Never taking it is better than taking it in moderation.
Monocromatico
 

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 101 guests