Youtube

The place to chat round the fire, share a tale, and just about anything else you'd like to do

Postby paladinrpg » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:32 am

The Sockbaby trilogy: you've got to see these fight scenes.

Part 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4iUTDNZPag
Part 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVbKvwXiQ9M
Part 3 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fm91-Os94hw
"Someone keeping information from me is the sixth most dangerous thing in this world!" -Alys
User avatar
paladinrpg
Xanafalgue
Xanafalgue
 
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 3:50 pm
Location: NYC

Postby Voracious Cobra » Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:24 am

Last edited by Voracious Cobra on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Voracious Cobra
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:56 am
Location: Behind you with a .45 to your head

Postby The HuBBs » Fri Oct 30, 2009 2:50 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQL9BuwtsoM

my trip to GameX in philly. about 30 seconds or so in is the footage of me playing PSzero one handed.
-----I am HuBBs-----

coming soon.....
User avatar
The HuBBs
Scorpius
Scorpius
 
Posts: 478
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:37 pm

Postby Voracious Cobra » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:28 am

Last edited by Voracious Cobra on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Voracious Cobra
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:56 am
Location: Behind you with a .45 to your head

Postby CelestOrion » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:55 am

PSZ: CELEST - HUnewn - LVL53
Join my dead Sonic site, it beckons youuuu~
User avatar
CelestOrion
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:23 pm
Location: Oklahoma

Postby Voracious Cobra » Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:56 am

This crybaby hates his Vista laptop. I hate Vista too, but oh lord. :o

WARNING: He screams and swears alot.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZEYcHdjWRQ
Last edited by Voracious Cobra on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Voracious Cobra
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:56 am
Location: Behind you with a .45 to your head

Postby Wing-0 » Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:34 pm

Ya know... I've never understood what this thread is about...

Which is why I have never posted before this... =P
Image
User avatar
Wing-0
Dominator
Dominator
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Tue May 26, 2009 5:22 am
Location: Damnation Street, Cocytus City, Northwestern Hell, Inferno. >=P

Postby thriwren » Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Voracious Cobra wrote:This crybaby hates his Vista laptop. I hate Vista too, but oh lord. :o

WARNING: He screams and swears alot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZEYcHdjWRQ


He needs a good slap in the face. But the dude should of downloded the xp drivers from someone elses computer. Vista is not capable of messing with the XP install disk (if he was nerdy enough to do this, or smart enough).
Image
Thriwren - Lvl 140 - Fortegunner lvl 20
User avatar
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: Ragol

Postby Voracious Cobra » Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:41 pm

thriwren wrote:
Voracious Cobra wrote:This crybaby hates his Vista laptop. I hate Vista too, but oh lord. :o

WARNING: He screams and swears alot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZEYcHdjWRQ


He needs a good slap in the face. But the dude should of downloded the xp drivers from someone elses computer. Vista is not capable of messing with the XP install disk (if he was nerdy enough to do this, or smart enough).


I find it more comical, that he says, "I buy Vista, it doesn't work!" and "I paid $500 for this POS!!!"

First he says he hates Vista, then he destroys his laptop. So which is bad? Make up your mind. :roll: And for the record, the laptop didn't do anything.

Again, I hate Vista too, but god...
Last edited by Voracious Cobra on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
Image
User avatar
Voracious Cobra
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:56 am
Location: Behind you with a .45 to your head

Postby Zucca » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:48 am

Hangover.
It's what I'm going trough right now.
But not as hard as seen on the video.
I am NaN!
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Rasi, Kouvola, Finland

Postby thriwren » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:05 am

Zucca wrote:Hangover.
It's what I'm going trough right now.
But not as hard as seen on the video.
Never had one like that, but There was a few times that the next day I felt like some one had hit me in my chest area (note I dont go out and drink, dont want to be a statistic for MADD.)
Image
Thriwren - Lvl 140 - Fortegunner lvl 20
User avatar
thriwren
King Rappy
King Rappy
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:55 pm
Location: Ragol

Postby Voracious Cobra » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:59 am

30 Asian Giant Hornets vs. 30,000 Honey Bees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mseXCMfBlYI

Hornet cooked by bees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr9hoRFI ... re=related
Last edited by Voracious Cobra on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Voracious Cobra
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:56 am
Location: Behind you with a .45 to your head

Postby Zucca » Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Ice ball mold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuwJEN3VG-Y&fmt=22

Voracious Cobra wrote:30 Asian Giant Hornets vs. 30,000 Honey Bees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mseXCMfBlYI

Hornet cooked by bees

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kr9hoRFI ... re=related
Cruel world. :) Cool vids indeed.
I am NaN!
User avatar
Zucca
Neifirst
Neifirst
 
Posts: 1912
Joined: Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:06 pm
Location: Rasi, Kouvola, Finland

Postby Voracious Cobra » Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:20 pm

Those ice molds are cool. :D Where can I get one?

Bank robbery ends in motorcycle crash. My opinion, FINALLY! Justice that doesn't suck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yoUaH6wGLs

Brody and JAWS want their money! :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xspg84jarRg
Last edited by Voracious Cobra on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
User avatar
Voracious Cobra
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:56 am
Location: Behind you with a .45 to your head

Postby Voracious Cobra » Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:30 am

Image
User avatar
Voracious Cobra
Locusta
Locusta
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2009 1:56 am
Location: Behind you with a .45 to your head

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 96 guests