
Zucca wrote:I hate IE6. Coding js to comform IE6 also is PITA. Even with jquery.



Peegai wrote:Benoit, is this an okay topic to have? I just think it encourages people to post worthwhile stuff, leading to good arguments/debates.

WING-0 wrote:While I want a new Shenmue, with the situation looking the way it does, I've completely given up on it by now.






Voracious Cobra wrote:Interesting point. Though, if it is released, I'd give it a try. Though, if it is, it better be good. Because I've been getting some shitty games lately.
Even though Sonic 1 (GBA) was released in 2006, it still pissed me off to no end. It was just something to add to my shitty games collection. I want good games again.



Peegai wrote:Voracious Cobra wrote:Interesting point. Though, if it is released, I'd give it a try. Though, if it is, it better be good. Because I've been getting some shitty games lately.
Even though Sonic 1 (GBA) was released in 2006, it still pissed me off to no end. It was just something to add to my shitty games collection. I want good games again.
Stop looking at the gaming past with rose tinted glasses and you might see gems in popular games like MW2 and GTA4.


Using jquery you can forget all the browser spacific code, but somehow IE6 is still acting differently.BenoitRen wrote:Zucca wrote:I hate IE6. Coding js to comform IE6 also is PITA. Even with jquery.
Just drop support for it. More and more sites are doing so, including Google's sites, and the market share is slowly dropping to 10%. Maybe if many sites stop working in it, the rest will finally upgrade to something better.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 88 guests