
WING-0 wrote:People need to stop being so damn gullible... Scratch that... imbecilic in nature. I once watched a small report on TV about people who went for meds for ANY reason. They were so screwed up by their own foolishness I couldn't do anything but... laugh...

Quite so.Daren wrote:Zucca wrote:Silent.
So silent.
Well I guess you're doing nothing eh?


WING-0 wrote:It's 12:47. Noon here and I just woke up... I have a hangover.
Damn my low toleranceto alcohol. I am sharp enough to have complicated conversations, but after I sleep, there comes the headache...
Somebody kill me.

Zucca wrote:Quite so.Daren wrote:Zucca wrote:Silent.
So silent.
Well I guess you're doing nothing eh?
I cannot find my wireless card anywhere. I need to build my own router. My current TrendNet router is just simply horrible.
Also should learn more Grafx2. Then POSIX shell and Python.
What am I doing? Nothing... I think I have thrown that card away... I should never throw anything away.


With Python I could program some useful, life easening/soothing, apps (like image gallery generator).Daren wrote:What's the thing you really want to do out of all of these things?

Semix wrote:LAST DAY OF YEAR 9 TODAY. SCHOOLS OUT FOR THE SUMMER NOW. F*** YES

WING-0 wrote:Semix wrote:LAST DAY OF YEAR 9 TODAY. SCHOOLS OUT FOR THE SUMMER NOW. F*** YES
And my vacations are almost over... Ah, dammit...
I have done very little in my vacations. Most of my time has gone in sleeping, playing, reading and browsing the internet. In that order. Still, I feel that I have enjoyed these lazy times more than any other summer vacations in YEARS. Moneywise, I am mostly covered, with my expenses falling, since I don't go out, but hell...
Shutting myself in, doing nothing but resting and entertaining myself, while mostly questionable, was the best medicine for all the stress I had. I haven't had nightmares in weeks, remodeled my room and living room, began plans to build a workshop, since I am really needing one, and creativity seems to be coming back. I have two offers for work now and will give them good, long thought. The difficulty will come in the form of balancing work, school and fun next period. I want to avoid ending all burned out like last time.


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 114 guests