
IndispensablePeaGuy wrote:WING-0 wrote:The HuBBs wrote:excellent and underrated fighter. To bad nobody plays online.
Yeah. Quite a shame. It's very fun. Do you play it on PS3 or 360?
He's a 360 player.

BenoitRen wrote:Tails in Sonic Adventure 2, boring? Bah, you don't know the joy of blowing stuff up!
The running stages in Sonic Adventure 2 are much better. Wait until you play the rest of the characters.

Tails in Sonic Adventure 2, boring? Bah, you don't know the joy of blowing stuff up!
The running stages in Sonic Adventure 2 are much better. Wait until you play the rest of the characters.

IndispensablePeaGuy wrote:BenoitRen wrote:Tails in Sonic Adventure 2, boring? Bah, you don't know the joy of blowing stuff up!
The running stages in Sonic Adventure 2 are much better. Wait until you play the rest of the characters.
PSO sucks btw...



PSO sucks btw...

Neo48 wrote:PSO sucks btw...
You fail![]()
saying it is superior to the motion controllers of the Wii and PS3 (in terms of party games at this point of course).

carlsojos wrote:Just because I could, I broke out RealMyst. I remember playing the original on my Sega Saturn many years before hair started growing on my chin, but being able to explore the unique worlds is still fun, now that I'm old enough to understand the plot.
Oh, and I never played PSO, so I have no opinion to share about it.

But it terms of core games for the xbox's already established audience? The novelty will probably wear off soon enough, the eyetoys novelty for the PS2 wore off, the wii's motion did. Maybe the PS3 implementing it into older games like heavy rain could help, and it's a much cheaper add on.


Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 122 guests