Tanith wrote:I'm getting so behind in my fanfic reading. *cries* That's next on my list as soon as I can pry myself from finishing this new prologue.

carlsojos wrote:Well, I just reached chapter 5 of your story, and I can say I already find it quite a bit more entertaining than most of my other recent picks.


WING-0 wrote:Well, MY writing is juvenile and unsophisticated. I have no problem admitting that, and actually serves as an excuse for the way my humor flows. I've read your stuff and I can't classify it like that.
WING-0 wrote:That said, I still haven't read your story. When I tried, I was in the final months and couldn't get time, and as soon as I did, all I did was sleep, eat, play games. If you'd allow me, I'd like to give it a serious read.


Tanith wrote:*wonders if augmentedfourth is still with us now that it's been 1.5 hours since consuming ancient mustard*





Black Sword wrote:So 4th lives on after ingesting ancient mustard, 0's discovered Katy Perry's rack...of songs and is highly amused, and Tan's busy watching the antics of the most arrogant and annoying Hispanics on the planet.
I'm just wondering if asking the client if they've done any work at all is likely to get me fired. 'Not too likely' is the conclusion.

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 90 guests