IndispensablePeaGuy wrote:Hah, I had two Sega Sadturds and one Dreamcrap which died on me.
You probably didn't take good care of them.

Black Sword wrote:Um, how are we defining taking good care of?



I know, I know. If it were up to me, I'd still own both. I had the keyboard for the Dreamcast! I actually lost my own Dreamcast in my divorce (no, it wasn't actually IN the divorce papers; it was just settled between myself and my ex that he could keep it. He also got my Monty Python DVD collection and James Bond DVD collection, two things I heavily regret giving up). So, the Dreamcast that was traded in by current hubby wasn't actually mine, per se. Neither was the PS2. I should have been more adamant about keeping them. It's not like we got tons of money for trading either of them.WING-0 wrote:Also, Tanith... You let him do THAT!? BAAAAAAD move... A PS2 and Dreamcast combo are still great, even in the age of TEH EICH DEE GRAPHUCS.


Black Sword wrote:I'm never updating from my PS2 and XBox and DS! Screw you, PS3, XBox 360, and 3DS!






Tanith wrote:...Fanfiction.net has ads for IMVU...and the sims in the ads scare the shit out of me.....

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 101 guests